Hell on Wheels - on AMC

Mini Marathon Saturday morning starting with the pilot ...

Season 2 episodes have also been added to Netflix streaming as of a few days ago, the timing for which kind of irked me. I watched the first season on Netflix streaming in glorious 1080p and DD+ audio. And then started watching season 2 a few weeks ago as soon as the episodes appeared on my cable company's On Demand (1080i, 2-channel stereo) . If I had known for certain the date for them coming to Netflix streaming (I did research a bit), I would've waited. But unfortunately, because the episodes were to expire just after 3 weeks on my cable's On Demand, I didn't want to take the chance that NF would get them in enough time for me to watch before season 3 starts. I know, first world problems. lol

Season 3 Premiere (Two Hours)

Sunday, August 10, 2013

"Big Bad Wolf; Eminent Domain": Cullen and Elam secure their railroad positions in New York; Durant fights for his legacy from prison.

S~

I thought it was really good. I missed the critics reviews.(thankfully) Been a faithful watcher from the start. No dissapointments for the season opener!!

It looks like I got all of the season 2 episodes the last few days. Between catching up with this and recording all of the Breaking Bad episodes the red light is probably gonna burn out soon.

No need for a spoiler there. Show's already aired. Heck, people post results from shows while they're watching on the East Coast before it ever airs for me.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 4

Saturday, August 24, 2013

"The Game": Cullen and Elam try to secure a new lumber source following a railroad accident; Durant tells Louise a secret about Cullen.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 5

Saturday, August 31, 2013

"Searchers": Cullen helps Elam track down a dangerous criminal; the town prepares to move down the tracks.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 5

Saturday, August 31, 2013

"Searchers": Cullen helps Elam track down a dangerous criminal; the town prepares to move down the tracks.

S~

I love the show, but this season feels different. I guess it's the off season changeup, but Cullen seems more like a goof than the hard core dude in the previous seasons. As tough as he and Elam are, they sure did get embarrased in the Indians game.