How I Met Your Mother

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 13

Monday, December 16, 2013

"Bass Player Wanted": A man at the wedding intentionally stirs up trouble; Marshall finally arrives at the Farhampton Inn.

S~

I will be so happy to see the end of this wedding I am sure I won't even miss the show anymore. They have milked this stupid plot to death.:rolleyes:

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 14

Monday, January 13, 2014

"Slapsgiving No. 3: Slappointment in Slapmarra": Marshall tells a story about the Slap of a Million Exploding Suns as he tries to deliver a final, devastating slap to Barney.

S~

Monday, January 13, 2014

"Slapsgiving No. 3: Slappointment in Slapmarra": Marshall tells a story about the Slap of a Million Exploding Suns as he tries to deliver a final, devastating slap to Barney.

S~

Awful. Awful. Awful.

Did I mention that this season is awful? It has been like watching a slow-motion train wreck.

I am so READY for this show to END. IT has totally sucked this year.:mad: And when they talk about running a sequel called How I met your father -told from the woman's view,............. I just shudder.:eek:

I feel the same as you all. I just wish it would end right now.

Well we all know how it ends. If you a re not enjoying it there is really no reason to watch.

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 15

Monday, January 20, 2014

"Unpause": Robin and Ted try to get Barney to reveal secrets after he drinks too much; Marshall tries to avoid fighting with Lily.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts