How I Met Your Mother

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 16

Monday, January 27, 2014

"How Your Mother Met Me": The mother reveals how she met Ted and what she has been doing over the past eight years.

S~

Last night's episode was good. Finally get to see the mother , her touching background with her first love that died on her 21st birthday and the way that both she and Ted have lived in the same town , missed running into each other in the bar, she attended his class by accident. They even worked older references in the show into the episode from her perspective.

Reminds me of my wife and I. We meet at work, were we worked the same night shift. We found out that we went both moved to this town at 11 -she from California, me from Missouri , by way of Arkansas where I was born. We went to the same high school together- couple of grades difference and never knew each other, went to same college -different campuses. Lived in the same apartment building -she in the front , me in the back side of the apartments. We ran in to each other at the same gym ,were we both had memberships. Finally after two months this all lead to us talking about marriage and getting rings. I told her if the ring set that she picked out at the jewelry store fit all us without sizing , it meant we were meant to meet and get married. They FIT!! Next April 29th we will have been married for 20 years. FATE baby.:D

Agreed, this one had several great moments. The yellow umbrella, walking out of the bathroom of an old girlfriend of Ted's, etc.

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 17

Monday, February 3, 2014

"Sunrise": Robin and Ted reminisce about past relationships as they search for a drunken Barney on the day of the wedding; Lily and Marshall come to a resolution; Barney befriends two men who are eager to meet women.

S~

The new episode was so so in my opinion. I liked Barney's part though.

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 18

Monday, February 24, 2014

"Rally": The gang must figure out how to make the Stinson Hangover Fixer Elixir to help Barney recover on the day of the wedding.

S~

i have to wonder if in the end, the "mother" has died since she is never involved in the telling of how he met their mother.

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 19

Monday, March 3, 2014

"Vesuvius": Robin and Lily have a fight on the morning of the wedding; Barney can't decide what suit to wear; the gang watch a movie that Ted didn't want them to see.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 20

Monday, March 10, 2014

"Daisy": Marshall asks Barney and Ted for help figuring out where Lily went in the middle of the night during their argument.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 21

Monday, March 17, 2014

"Gary Blauman": The members of the gang try to remember an encounter with Gary Blauman when he shows up at the wedding.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts