Just ordered HR24

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just talked to the wife and as soon as I said, sounds like channels change faster, before I could finish, she said "get it"

wow...wish all my future electronic/Technology purchases would go that smooth with the wife :)

Just talked to the wife and as soon as I said, sounds like channels change faster, before I could finish, she said "get it"

wow...wish all my future electronic/Technology purchases would go that smooth with the wife :)

Yeah really! Our toys just cost to much.. :)

lmao!!!! thats good :up:D

Wow all this talk about the speed of the HR24, has me thinking about jumping in and ordering one through one of these sites, one of the things the wife is always talking about is how slow it is to change channels with our current HDDVR, she had a taste of the recivers from Dish and comapres it to that....Purchasing this should help!!

I see in tock at "sxth avenue" for anyone who purchased one from this website, any issue with this company

Ordered an HR24 and H24 via Amazon to 6th Avenue. Fast delivery. No issues.

rey_1178 said:
of course!since early june :) but i'm still very interested in the opinions of other ex dish vip subs like myself...............

IMO just as fast and responsive as the VIP. The RF is better than my old 622 for sure. MRV is just iceing on the cake.:)

Just ordered mine!!, did the free shipping option with amazon, I was going to do the two-three day but was not happy paying $65.00 for that so I went with the free shipping. Hopefully it will come by the end of the week, I had it sent to my work!!!

Looking forward to the HR 24 and the speed that goes with it!!!

Love the new HR24 but give nod to VIP922

of course!since early june :) but i'm still very interested in the opinions of other ex dish vip subs like myself...............

Hey Rey,

Not an ex sub of dish,I have both services..

I would say its right up there with my 722. My 922
is number one.

That said, The new HR24 is the first direc reciever i love!

Its lightening fast. Smooth and a pleasure to use.

Best feature is that its very responsive, user guide is incredibly fast.
Jumping channels is super fast.

I still slightly give the dish vip series the nod because the sound is better,

That might sound trivial but its a big difference. Runing through my reciever dish sounds incredible at low volumes.

HD picture goes to Direc. Still best picture ive seen to date.

Just ordered mine!!, did the free shipping option with amazon, I was going to do the two-three day but was not happy paying $65.00 for that so I went with the free shipping. Hopefully it will come by the end of the week, I had it sent to my work!!!

Looking forward to the HR 24 and the speed that goes with it!!!

Could have had it next day from Solid Signal to where you live ....

IMO just as fast and responsive as the VIP. The RF is better than my old 622 for sure. MRV is just iceing on the cake.:)

Hey Rey,

Not an ex sub of dish,I have both services..

I would say its right up there with my 722. My 922
is number one.

That said, The new HR24 is the first direc reciever i love!

Its lightening fast. Smooth and a pleasure to use.

Best feature is that its very responsive, user guide is incredibly fast.
Jumping channels is super fast.

I still slightly give the dish vip series the nod because the sound is better,

That might sound trivial but its a big difference. Runing through my reciever dish sounds incredible at low volumes.

HD picture goes to Direc. Still best picture ive seen to date.
agree 100% with both of you :up

I am guessing there is a reason why, but I am a bit surprised that Directv does not advertise this reciever in ads and such?

I am guessing there is a reason why, but I am a bit surprised that Directv does not advertise this reciever in ads and such?
i've only seen it in one ad. they should have it in all their ads

I suspect they might not advertise it specifically because when you order from D* you aren't guaranteed to get one. In order to be sure you get one you have to order it yourself online from Amazon or some other such website.

I suspect they might not advertise it specifically because when you order from D* you aren't guaranteed to get one. In order to be sure you get one you have to order it yourself online from Amazon or some other such website.

Isn't that the truth..... :rant:

Actually, If I need another one, all I need to do is call and add a HD DVR to my account, the installer out here when I originally got mine said thats ALL they have anymore. :) :up

Actually, If I need another one, all I need to do is call and add a HD DVR to my account, the installer out here when I originally got mine said thats ALL they have anymore. :) :up

When I got MRV a few weeks ago, they said they didn't have any. It really varies from local installer to local installer.

When I got MRV a few weeks ago, they said they didn't have any. It really varies from local installer to local installer.

Its usualy pot luck in my area. Thats what worries me.

I have protection plan..No guarantees that if one of my two HR24s have issues
I will get an HR24 in return.

Fingers crossed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)