List of cities AT&T U-VERSE will be coming to soon.

Anyone have a clue what happened to Little Rock, AR going live back in April?

First off welcome to SatelliteGuys. I haven't heard when LR is going live. I live in Benton and they are still in the early stages of intalling the VRADS. They are working like crazy though. I live just outside of town so not sure how far out they will go. You can also check this site http://www.uverseusers.com/ Many reviews and comments about the service you should read. If there is any info on when you will go live you'll more than likely find it there when it becomes available.

Even with Vrad's going in doesn't mean that it will be available anytime soon. In Austin they've had some sitting there for over a year and it's still no available.

First off welcome to SatelliteGuys. I haven't heard when LR is going live. I live in Benton and they are still in the early stages of intalling the VRADS. They are working like crazy though. I live just outside of town so not sure how far out they will go. You can also check this site http://www.uverseusers.com/ Many reviews and comments about the service you should read. If there is any info on when you will go live you'll more than likely find it there when it becomes available.

Back in early January, an ATT tech told me it should be late March or April, and near the end of March, ATT was all over in my neighborhood and in the city turning on the VRADs so I kind of thought it was going to happen, but it didn't. I guess they're going to try to wait and get Benton, Fort Smith/Fayetteville and I guess Jonsboro all at once since supposedly, Fort Smith/Fayetteville would've been on come early Fall anyway, if what I've read is actually true.

Anyhow, thank you for the reply and the welcome.

No problem Malcom. Also please don't limit your visits here just for U-Verse. The folks here can help with just about anything you may need. Alot of great knowledge here. Keep us posted on your U-verse. I have a few friends that work for AT&T so if I can get any info early I will pas it on. One more thing. Have any interest In the Folding At Home program? If so check it out in the Operations Center forum.

Seems like I am finally seeing VRADs being installed here in Kokomo, IN. Plus, someone (I assume AT&T) has obviously dug up several sidewalks to run fiber.

I never knew, BTW, that Level 3 and Verizon had fiber running thru Kokomo. If only I could get Verizon to sell me some FIOS :D .

does anybody know when uverse might becoming to Springfield, MO? I live in an appartment that won't allow me to install a dish and mediacom sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts