MLB Network

LMAO!

I like that, cherrypick a unique instance to refute an argument from Juan that remains true the other 95 percent of the time. :D

Sorry, but Juan is right...D* subs notorionsly label channels on E* 'worthless' that D* doesn't offer (without ever seeing them, even). These forum pages are littered all over the place with comments like that...
Can you show me an instance where D subs called WGN worthless? Just one, not even asking for your 95%. Keep in mind, we are talking about baseball, as was Juan's point with WGN. Even more so, show me were baseball fans from D have called WGN HD worthless. Until then, your whole argument lacks detachment. Which also means the syllogism that leads you and Juan to conclude that the same subs will then change their opinion once D carries the channel to be false as well.

LMAO!

I like that, cherrypick a unique instance to refute an argument from Juan that remains true the other 95 percent of the time. :D

I think that you are only re-stirring the back and forth arguments regarding VOOM. Old news. What OTHER channels would you be talking about - frankly I don't recall any. And from what I recall, it was just the opposite in the first 6 months from when DirecTV added HD after D10 lit up.

Care to address my point or his? First, Juan would somehow need to show that the same people that call WGN HD worthless would then change their opinion once D carries it. Second, 95% of the time?

I was commenting soley on the general behavior of D* subs around here that has been widely observed, as I'm sure Juan was too. Juan applied the observed general behavior to WGN-HD, a channel that fits the bill.

So what is your point, that Juan's flippant comment was the one exception to general rule here?

If so fine, your right, go with that...:p

LMAO!

Sorry, but Juan is right...D* subs notorionsly label channels on E* 'worthless' that D* doesn't offer (without ever seeing them, even). These forum pages are littered all over the place with comments like that...

honestly I've never seen one of those comments but I don't see a reason why you guys would make that up either. personally I wish D had WGN and the Travel Channel in HD.

I was commenting soley on the general behavior of D* subs around here that has been widely observed, as I'm sure Juan was too. Juan applied the observed general behavior to WGN-HD, a channel that fits the bill.

So what is your point, that Juan's flippant comment was the one exception to general rule here?

If so fine, your right, go with that...:p
His argument specifically mentioned WGN. You are the one that changed it to mean any general channel.

Since you want to talk about generalities....Fine, we will make the syllogism even more general to include ANY channel. Show me were D subs have said a channel is worthless and then the same subs changed their mind once that channel was added??? I'll be waiting.

His argument specifically mentioned WGN. You are the one that changed it to mean any general channel.

Since you want to talk about generalities....Fine, we will make the syllogism even more general to include ANY channel. Show me were D subs have said a channel is worthless and then the same subs changed their mind once that channel was added??? I'll be waiting.

I too would like see this vampz. I'm not saying that it never happened but to generalize this to include all or most D subs isn't right.

Funny you should mention making stuff up. I already stated that on page 2 of this thread.

Said in response your own guilt for doing so...lol...:D

Look, man...listen and listen good...I'm not going to argue with you.

Juan made a flippant statement, and I concurred with him based on my own observations...if you do not agree with those statements, than fine...don't. You have many other off-the-wall opinions I do not agree wtih. Add it to the list...

You want to play a little 'argument from ignorance' game, than play with yourself. I don't google proof for people, their argument, their proof. Period. And lastly, don't pick fights with me in a peaceful E* forum where E* subs are discussing their dissatisfaction regarding not getting MLB-HD. Just because you can't get anyone to bite your baited hook in the warzone anymore is no reason to start trouble here. Sorry...

If you guys have not noticed, all Juan ever does is make "flippant" statements. Geez Vampz, some of your comments were making sense, then you go ahead and comment and agree with a silly statement by the King of Silly Statements, D* hating Juan.
WGN HD, I would love to have it. Once again, show me a D* sub MLB fan that ever said it was a waste of a channel.

I too would like see this vampz. I'm not saying that it never happened but to generalize this to include all or most D subs isn't right.

Any time new channels launch on E*, you are free too look up the D* subs commentary in your own free time to verify the statements made one way or another. I for one, do not have time, nor am I curious enough since I remember reading them in the first place. However if you are curious, feel free to look them up yourself in your own free time since you are obviously the one who requires this information. Enjoy. :)

BTW: I am curious as to how other E* subs feel that want the MLB network and may not get it. Thats primariily whats being discussed here in case you didn't notice...

Juan made a flippant statement, and I concurred with him based on my own observations...if you do not agree with those statements, than fine...don't. You have many other off-the-wall opinions I do not agree wtih. Add it to the list...

You want to play a little 'argument from ignorance' game, than play with yourself. I don't google proof for people, their argument, their proof. Period. And lastly, don't pick fights with me in a peaceful E* forum where E* subs are discussing their dissatisfaction regarding not getting MLB-HD. Just because you can't get anyone to bite your baited hook in the warzone anymore is no reason to start trouble here. Sorry...
Instead you make up generalizations about individuals and sub bases and then when challenged you use the, "It is my observation and opinion, and you don't have to agree" argument. Talk about an argument from ignorance???

If you guys have not noticed, all Juan ever does is make "flippant" statements. Geez Vamz, some of your comments were making sense, then you go ahead and comment and agree with a silly statement by the King of Silly Statements, D* hating Juan.
WGN HD, I would love to have it. Once again, show me a D* sub MLB fan that ever said it was a waste of a channel.

hey...all I gave Juan credit for was a little barb of truth that resonated with my own personal experience. But the usually posse is always on the trail to hunt me down in whatever forum I'm in, and bring me to justice...

ITs one thing if I'm in the warzone or D* forums 'looking for trouble', but I'm obviously not...its just un called for...:confused:

Any time new channels launch on E*, you are free too look up the D* subs commentary in your own free time to verify the statements made one way or another. I for one, do not have time, nor am I curious enough since I remember reading them in the first place. However if you are curious, feel free to look them up yourself in your own free time since you are obviously the one who requires this information. Enjoy. :)

BTW: I am curious as to how other E* subs feel that want the MLB network and may not get it. Thats primariily whats being discussed here in case you didn't notice...
I am sure there are a few D subs that say the channel is worthless. I have said so myself, about the VOOM channels. But, does this account for 95% (the claim you made) or do these same subs then change their mind once the channel is added to D?

Instead you make up generalizations about individuals and sub bases and then when challenged you use the, "It is my observation and opinion, and you don't have to agree" argument. Talk about an argument from ignorance???

I didn't...Juan did, I just laughed along with him...

In case you can't tell, this is your issue, not mine...

And like I said, the archives are full of statements that support my general commentary...feel free to look them up in your free time...

No argument from ingnorance here on my part. You are the only one arguing...:) I made a statement, you demanded proof, I told you where to find it. Go with God.

its that simple...no need for you to pick fights here.

the only one that seems to be starting something is you. Dodgerking is a solid member here at sat guys. you on the other hand are known for baiting,flaming and being banned for this behavior.then you always act like the victim in these situations.you need help vampz.For once type something that doesn't have a sarcastic double meaning to it.

This little rule in your head that D subs aren't allowed in E forums is very immature and childish. I've had E for ten years and I am also a D sub but that doesn't matter. You don't want to post in D forums that's fine.It's your problem.You have pushed this thread off topic like you usually do to most threads.Then you expect for others to keep their mouths shut when you insult them. Get help vamps,you need it.

hey...all I gave Juan credit for was a little barb of truth that resonated with my own personal experience. But the usually posse is always on the trail to hunt me down in whatever forum I'm in, and bring me to justice...

ITs one thing if I'm in the warzone or D* forums 'looking for trouble', but I'm obviously not...its just un called for...:confused:
Yes Vampz...we are hunting you down. It is all about you. (sarcasm)

I seldom if ever post on the Dish side. I am only posting in this thread because it is about baseball, my favorite past time. I and others are not looking for trouble or hunting you down. If someone makes a ridiculous generalization about me or a group, I am going to challenge them. I specifically addressed Juan. I did not respond to you until you voluntarily joined the argument yourself.

I am sure there are a few D subs that say the channel is worthless. I have said so myself, about the VOOM channels. But, does this account for 95% (the claim you made) or do these same subs then change their mind once the channel is added to D?

was i referring to 95 percent of the subs, or 95 percent of the channels in question?

I'm asking you seem to think you know more about what I'm saying than I do...

Of course you're just picking a fight here...as if its not obvious...

:)

then keep it on topic and don't twist what is posted here by D subs

was i referring to 95 percent of the subs, or 95 percent of the channels in question?

I'm asking you seem to think you know more about what I'm saying than I do...

Of course you're just picking a fight here...as if its not obvious...
If you think I am picking a fight, then I will be the one to end it. I made my point, as have you. Now, let's get back to the baseball discussion.

the only one that seems to be starting something is you. Dodgerking is a solid member here at sat guys. you on the other hand are known for baiting,flaming and being banned for this behavior.then you always act like the victim in these situations.you need help vampz.For once type something that doesn't have a sarcastic double meaning to it.

This little rule in your head that D subs aren't allowed in E forums is very immature and childish. I've had E for ten years and I am also a D sub but that doesn't matter. You don't want to post in D forums that's fine.It's your problem.You have pushed this thread off topic like you usually do to most threads.Then you expect for others to keep their mouths shut when you insult them. Get help vamps,you need it.

Hardly...you guys did. I'm trying to keep it on topic and you guys want itoo turn it into fight again. AS I've accurately been pointing out all along...

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Sidebar