MLB Network

There are some really creative things the MLB network has done:

1. The brick pillar box is very creative
  2. Their studios are the best I have seen of any news or sports studio
  3. No annoying side bar full of news and stats when it is not needed, like that on ESPN News (this may change once the season starts though).
  4. Hot stove report round table is better than that on baseball tonight

Personally, I think you guys need to go get a room somewhere and let this thread get back to the MLB channel and not your pissing match back and forth.

Would I like Dish to have the channel? Sure! But I'm not leaving Dish over it, nor am I going to leave Dish over any of the other channels that I would like to have but don't at this point. Why, because it's only TV channels and I have more to my life than a channel or two...

Currently showing the Don Larson perfect game. Nice to see Jackie batting and playing 3rd base. It is amazing how much Jackie aged between his first year in the bigs to this, his last year and last series.

Personally, I think you guys need to go get a room somewhere and let this thread get back to the MLB channel and not your pissing match back and forth.

LOL...no kidding....

Or if they want to discuss a channel they are currently watching on D*, than go to a D* forum to discuss the D* channel they ware watching on D*.

Unless there is some unspoken ulterior motive that leads a D* sub to discuss a D* channel being watched on D* in an E* forum....:confused:

I, for one, am perfactly happy just complaining about why I am not the one watching it! :D

LOL...no kidding....

Or if they want to discuss a channel they are currently watching on D*, than go to a D* forum to discuss the D* channel they ware watching on D*.

Unless there is some unspoken ulterior motive that leads a D* sub to discuss a D* channel being watched on D* in an E* forum....:confused:

I, for one, am perfactly happy just complaining about why I am not the one watching it! :D

vampz - WHAT PART OF STOP THE BICKERING AND GET ON TOPIC DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

When iceberg posted it just now? Or when Scott asked 2 days ago?
http://www.satelliteguys.us/1645353-post39.html

LOL...no kidding....

read post#125:)

Another nice thing about this channel is that they seemed to do a good job of planning prior to the launch. The personalities and hosts they use are excellent (even though I don't care for Costas).

Has E said they don't plan to ever carry the channel? If not , they might light it up by the start of the season. no?

Another nice thing about this channel is that they seemed to do a good job of planning prior to the launch. The personalities and hosts they use are excellent (even though I don't care for Costas).

I would like to see this channel be carried so I can see it. Hopefully Dish can pick it up or maybe a Canadian sat company can pick it up (like they did Big 10)

I would like to see this channel be carried so I can see it. Hopefully Dish can pick it up or maybe a Canadian sat company can pick it up (like they did Big 10)
I think, if there is a condition of carrying EI, it will be changed. MLB does not want to lose possible subs because of a certain condition. Then again, MLB does seem to do a lot of stupid things, like their blackout restrictions on EI and their stupid local coverage of FOX Saturday baseball.

I would prefer an HD rerun channel that showed all sports instead of 1 .. maybe somday ESPN will launch ESPN classic HD

I would prefer an HD rerun channel that showed all sports instead of 1 .. maybe somday ESPN will launch ESPN classic HD
ESPN Classic HD is on the top of my wish list. I actually watch the classic channels, like VH1 classic and ESPN Classic more than their current counterparts.