MLB network

This is good news. Now I was looking at the uplink and if I read correctly mlb will only be in SD or am I missing something? Old eyes....

Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys
its also in HD too

9434 - TMP21 - Ciel-2 129W TP 28 ConUS beam renamed to MLBN (NA)
9434 - TMP21 - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 17 ConUS beam renamed to MLBN (NA)

Iceberg said:
its also in HD too

9434 - TMP21 - Ciel-2 129W TP 28 ConUS beam renamed to MLBN (NA)
9434 - TMP21 - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 17 ConUS beam renamed to MLBN (NA)

Thanks just turned on the lap top and I found it. Love the droid but my eyes r about 30 years too old for the small screen even with glasses. Especially at night.....

Ross

R0ss said:
This is good news. Now I was looking at the uplink and if I read correctly mlb will only be in SD or am I missing something? Old eyes....

Ross

The 9xxx HD channel is further down the report...

CubsWin said:
There is an alternate channel? I have had MLB Network on Comcast for the past couple years, but never knew anything about an alternate channel.

There is on Direct. They show an alternate game in blackout markets or selected regions.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

So this means that it will not be in HD for Puerto Rico customers. We are, again, being left out. We don't have signal from 129 and from 72.5.

Hopefully they have plans for Puerto Rico/Alaska/Hawaii customers. I'll actually be able to view the channel if it's on free preview, but because it won't be added to the Alaska HD line up it will be blocked.

MBL SD/HD

Will the HD version of the MLB Network also be on channel 157 (or whatever it is) or will only the SD vesion be on 157 while the HD version is in the channel 9000 range? I'm sure it's a dumb question but one that I don't know the answer. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)