NBA 2011-2012 Season

Milwaukee needs to make up two games on Philadelpihia with six games to play, but they have the easier remaining schedule, and it includes one game with Philadelphia. What might make the difference for Milwaukee is that their last game is against Boston, but if Boston's place is set, which surely it will be, they will be starting guys named ETwan and JaJuan.

You don't wanna know lol. I mean it's the nets.But Lebron did close the game and has been consistent for us. if not for that we lose.

They were extremely lethargic until Lebron 'F this...gimme the ball and get the F outta the way!!" Wow... what a display. And did you see the game that Bosh had? WOW! It might have been the NETS....but was a win on the road.

The coolest thing, the HUGE "MVP" and "lets go Heat" chants IN New Jersey!

The Clippers and Lakers are tied with four games remaining. The Clippers will be favored to win each of their remaining four, whereas the Lakers will have their hands full against San Antonio and Oklahoma City if either of those opponents play to win.

Michael Jordan's bobcats lost by 32 last night, they've lost 18 in a row and haven't won a game since St. Patrick's day. That might drive a guy to gamble.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

The Bulls have become the NEW bitching, crying, pushing, instigating, good defense, "we never foul" Detroit Pistons of late '90.

Rose=Thomas
Noah=Lambier
Boozer=Salley
Deng=Dumars
Lucas=Johnson

The Heat's desperate need for CONSISTANT point guard play. Norris Cole has regressed despite getting plenty of playing time and Chalmers just disappears sometimes.

Good win with a key piece ALSO not playing today by the Heat.

There some players that do not channel their emotions when mad...but there is no player in the NBA better when pissed off like D-Wade.

salsadancer7 said:
Good win with a key piece ALSO not playing today by the Heat.

There some players that do not channel their emotions when mad...but there is no player in the NBA better when pissed off like D-Wade.

Kevin Garnett is better when he's angry and doesn't intentionally try to injure other players.

Wade is a has been, and would be known as such if he didn't play with LeBron. He wasn't crap the year before he git there, he was garbage in the playoffs against the Celtics. He needs LeBron, Lebron doesn't need him.

Wade is an ass, I will celebrate the day someone takes his knee out, just like he did when he took out Rondo's elbow.

Kevin Garnett is better when he's angry and doesn't intentionally try to injure other players.

Wade is a has been, and would be known as such if he didn't play with LeBron. He wasn't crap the year before he git there, he was garbage in the playoffs against the Celtics. He needs LeBron, Lebron doesn't need him.

Wade is an ass, I will celebrate the day someone takes his knee out, just like he did when he took out Rondo's elbow.

that wasn't an emotional response at all ;)

rey_1178 said:
that wasn't an emotional response at all ;)

I'll delete it if you like. I just don't like the guy and I get why Heat fans do. But the over the top fanboyism is just so freaking annoying.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Last night. The Bulls were finally told that they were not gonna be bullied. The took the risk of getting 2 major penalties, with player being thrown out, which ironically, is what the Bulls did to the Pistons back in the late '80s early '90s. It was a statement game, not in the way of a win, but more to tell the Bulls, the Heat WILL push back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)