NBA 2011-2012 Season

Good, solid win against a playoff team on the road...against what could be the Heats 1st round opponent.

A couple of things that stood out:

- the classless Knick fans. Lebron gets hurt and they boo him as if he faked it. Every replay from every angle clearly showed he accidently step on someone's foot. Regardless, you never boo a player when he gets hurt, regardless if he plays with the home team or not.

- Knicks center, former crybaby Maverick Tyson Chandler, is headhunting thug. That hard foul to Lebron was intentional and nowhere near a play for the ball. The most insulting thing was him pleading that he was going for the ball.

Congratulations to Michael Jordan for putting together possibly the worst team in NBA history. MJ gets as pass though, he always does.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Congratulations to Michael Jordan for putting together possibly the worst team in NBA history. MJ gets as pass though, he always does.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

And the Celtics go 2-1 on the back to back to back (Fri, Sat, Sun) road trip through the NBA's trio of sucktitude.

Some guys are just great basketball players... How many executive of the year awards have Bird & McHale won?

Some players either suck or mediocre at playing, but are good to great executives(Riley, Ainge) and some players were great players and have done poorly or sucked at being NBA executives(Jordan, McHale and Bird).

salsadancer7 said:
Some guys are just great basketball players... How many executive of the year awards have Bird & McHale won?

Some players either suck or mediocre at playing, but are good to great executives(Riley, Ainge) and some players were great players and have done poorly or sucked at being NBA executives(Jordan, McHale and Bird).

Bird coached a team that went to the NBA finals, and has put together a team that is currently 3rd in the eastern conference.

Jordan's team currently will have the most ping pong balls and be only the 2nd team not to win 10 games.

Not sure but I believe that McHales t-wolves went to 2 conference finals.

Hart5150 said:
Bird coached a team that went to the NBA finals, and has put together a team that is currently 3rd in the eastern conference.

Jordan's team currently will have the most ping pong balls and be only the 2nd team not to win 10 games.

Not sure but I believe that McHales t-wolves went to 2 conference finals.

Birds team that made the playoffs were not built by if I am not mistaken, they was inherited talent...Bird has a good team now. Minnesota made 1 Western conference finals.

Why the big deal about Jordan's team? Besides, thats what he gets for being such a hard a$$ as a negociator, he is reaping his due rewards...

Thats 1 in HOW MANY great players that has played in the NBA? Not as easy as it looks.

I was being sarcastic. I left out this: :rolleyes:

A Google search for pages including the terms "Elgin Baylor" and "worst" finds approximately 344,000 pages.

But then, he couldn't win the NBA championship when playing alongside Wilt Chamberlain and Jerry West, either.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)