11. Missouri
12. Georgia

BCS Bowl Projections(if the season ended today):

NCG: Alabama(1) vs. Texas(2)
Fiesta: USC(5) vs.Utah(7)
Sugar: Florida(4) vs. Oklahoma(3)
Rose: Oregon St. vs. Penn St.(8)
Orange: Florida St. vs.Cincinnati

SOL: Texas Tech(6), Boise St, (9), Ohio St. (10), Missouri(11), Georgia(12)

Comments: I have Texas ahead of Oklahoma for one reason only, Texas beat Oklahoma. Depending on how next weeks UT/A&M and OK/Ok. State go could change. Oklahoma will not play in the Fiesta, it would be three years in a row and neither wants each other, so I say Utah ends up in the Fiesta to face USC and Oklahoma gets picked to play in the Sugar to face an SEC foe. The Orange bowl may just have to smile and accept the ACC/Big East champs.

Wasn't someone arguing with me last week about how Oklahoma doesn't run up the score...? Still transparent. And, Mccoy, my friend, Florida still has to get past my Tide...you know, the only 11-0 team in college football that's from a BCS conference. That team that somehow manages to bumble to a win every week, bless their incompetent football souls. Now we get to hear about Oklahoma and Florida being the two best teams in the history of football, and that they should meet for the title....I can't wait for December 6th.

ACC is down to this. BC/FSU vs GT/VT. BC has to beat Maryland next week with their backup QB. VT needs to beat Virginia to win the Coastal division. You know the ACC is praying BC loses. With the CG in Tampa Florida St could deliver lots of fans. BC will bring their band. A Florida St-GT rematch would be worth watching although a Florida St-VT rematch is more likely. Of course with both Florida St and GT favored to lose next week you could have two 4 loss teams playing for a BCS berth.

You know the ACC is praying BC loses. With the CG in Tampa Florida St could deliver lots of fans. BC will bring their band. A Florida St-GT rematch would be worth watching although a Florida St-VT rematch is more likely.

I don't want VaTech to get that spot.

They are the worst of the possible ACC champs, IMO.

I don't want VaTech to get that spot.

They are the worst of the possible ACC champs, IMO.
I agree. Unless Florida St shocks the world next week it appears that the ACC will have to live with a whole nother year's worth of crap from everybody else since they completely cannibilized themselves this year. When Clemson and NC State are the hottest teams in the conference at the end of the year something has gone horribly wrong.

The 3 way tie breaker is decided by the BCS poll. THe highest ranked team in the bcs is the Big 12 South winner.

and get's there butt's handed to them by MIZZOU......... sadly, just kidding. we beat texas tech, what last 3 times.? again sadly we know what ou and texas have done to the tigers lately..........well it is in kc. i guess there is always hope.

MIZ0- ZOU

OSU1991...I hope and pray that you beat OU. Texas does not deserve to be in the Conference chapionship. If this is based on the current teams, OU number one, Texas Tech number Two and Texas number 3. OU lost to texas 7 weeks ago, it should be based on current teams. Please win OSU!!!!

OSU1991...I hope and pray that you beat OU. Texas does not deserve to be in the Conference chapionship. If this is based on the current teams, OU number one, Texas Tech number Two and Texas number 3. OU lost to texas 7 weeks ago, it should be based on current teams. Please win OSU!!!!
This is why there should be a playoff. These arguments are silly. Who beat who when, by how much, grass vs astroturf, night game vs day game, was Gameday there, etc. Just settle it on the field. Last one standing gets the axe or the jug or the pig or whatever you get for winning a NC.

This is a bit off-topic, but I'm curious.

NFL Network games can be seen online; since they have the rights to the Insight Bowl, will they show live streaming feeds of that game on their site?

:neener:neener:neener Texas against Miz zou!!! Hopefully TEXAS da winner!!:up

Good thing I didn't predict/guarantee that Texas Tech would win. (I NEVER said they'd win the national title, BTW.)

God only knows how much that would have wrecked my record of big predictions- I have a great track record, such as picking the Browns to beat the Giants, Texas Tech to beat Texas, Auburn was overrated- any others I forgot?

I had not only said Tech would lose, but that Oklahoma would be the ONLY game they lose (they will likely beat Baylor and their bowl opponent).

BTW, Hitachi, on Friday, you can officially remove the Tech avatar since

1. The avatar bet will be officially over; BTW, before you ask what's up with mine, I lost a bet with mdonnelly- NEVER pick OU to lose in Norman. IMO, you have a better chance of getting Sandra to wear a shirt that says "#1 New York Islanders fan

2. Texas will slaughter the pathetic Aggies (They lost to Baylor and Iowa State- nuff said.)

Since CharlesO didn't show up, I'll pinch-hit for him for the second straight week with 'Random Thoughts:'

1. Oregon State making the Rose Bowl would be sweet justice for fans like myself who tire of seeing USC in Pasadena year after year- i want to see something DIFFERENT

2. Bob Stoops and the Sooners are like the Houston Cougars; no-class, run-up-the-score, and a QB that's only good because of the players he surrounds himself with

3. Texas Tech will likely finish with one-loss and a four-loss ACC team plays in the Orange Bowl- WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?!

4. Cincinnati may be the most remarkable Cinderella story this year in college football

5. For all the mocking laughter and derision, the "Crapple Cup" was actually a good game

6. Cal Poly-Wisconsin and Oregon State/Arizona disproved the theory that kicking extra points is the easiest thing in the world

7. I hope Virginia Tech doesn't win the ACC title- of the 4 teams that have a shot, they would probably be the worst representative- little offense (They won 14-3 today) and erratic quarterback play.

8. I could do a better job coaching Notre Dame

9. Syracuse, IMO, used up all their emotion today against the Irish; I don't know if they will have much left in the tank for Cincy next week in Nippert

10. Nebraska/Colorado or LSU/Arkansas- Which of these day-after-Thanksgiving games should I be more interested in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)