NCAA Football OffSeason 2014

We will see. Many of our schools were already scheduling these opponents, but i honestly prefer this method to a nine game conference schedule.

It at the least opens the door to a more varied schedule.
I don't mind it either, but it really doesn't change thing, and the lack of variety in inter-divisional play is what's bad. The ACC suffers the same problem. The Pac 12 and Big Ten managed to get rid of that problem by going to the 9-game schedule.

With 3 OOC games, there's still room for 1 BCS opponent and 2 creampuffs. If it wasn't for the Notre Dame deal, the ACC would have gone to 9.

The Bigs and Pac have a 9 game schedule, which make scheduling opportunities with them harder, especially on an annual basis.

And with Mazeil gone, and A&M headed back towards Kentuckydom in football, Texas has little incentive to play them.

HEY! We are not that bad.......anymore. LOL!

...And with Mazeil gone, and A&M headed back towards Kentuckydom in football, Texas has little incentive to play them.
Don't underestimate the ability of Kyle Allen if he winds up replacing Manziel now that Kenny Hill is suspended and Joeckel is transferring. He's getting a lot of reps in spring practice and they say he could be just as good as Johnny Foolball. The Aggies also recruited one of the top WRs in the country in Speedy Noil for next season.

I hope you're right though. ;)

The aggies may drop off, and hard.

However, don't underestimate the travel they may get out of the past few years with future recruits. They peaked, at a time they joined the power conference in college football. Perfect timing if there ever was.

I can see them easily catching and surpassing Arkansas in the west pecking order. As of late, being third or fourth in the west still puts you in a high bowl game.

A few more years, who knows. Fertile recruiting grounds.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Now the question is, will Jimbo have him sit out the opening game against Oklahoma St, or wait til the second week against the Citadel. :D

BmecVQgIUAAppdh.png

You guys are rookies:

Screen-Shot-2014-04-30-at-115601-AM_zpsc3f05b75.png

Bmetm9xCQAIuU3w_zpsf838c718.png

osceola_zpsd4088d91.jpg

BmfM5caIUAAZr00_zps4ecd2b40.jpg

BmentKhCcAE92yp_zps486f6a1e.jpg

BmeZzukCIAAufYB_zps4d795a6e.jpg

BmetBvRIYAEVKxC_zps20dc0e5e.jpg

2874110_zps63d66631.jpg

As an FSU booster I'm all for a 1/2 game suspension in football too. It took that to wake Manziel up last year. Kid has to learn, granted Martin suspending him for baseball is gonna wear on him because he loves to compete. Fisher doesn't need to wait until the cupcake game to suspend him either, Ok State is not as strong as they were last year and Maguire would do just fine in as Qb.

I want to know if other groceries were bought at the time he walked out with the seafood. If so the "I forgot I had them" excuse is legit. If not.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)