NCAA Football OffSeason 2014

I want to know if other groceries were bought at the time he walked out with the seafood. If so the "I forgot I had them" excuse is legit. If not.....

They were. He went in ordered the crab legs. The order got messed up, while they were redoing it he went and bought some other groceries and came back. He then got the legs, after that is a little fuzzy. Where you get the seafood is not where you pay, he would have had to get back in line. So whether he forgot, got distracted, whatever, he walked out with $33 worth of seafood he did not pay for, and other groceries he did pay for.

I wasn't there, I'm not going to say it was an accident or he did it knowingly, but the law is the law and he deserves the citation, the $$$ payment to publix, and the community service. I'd expect the same for any of us if we did it, even if it was a whoops. The problem is, when he got home and realized, he did not rectify before the Sheriff's showed up.

Hopefully its a learning experience and he moves on. If the cops knew half the stuff I did from 16-22 I'd still be in jail.

Could had them in a buggy and not put them on the belt when paid for the other groceries.

I'd say if it were an accident, properly explained, any reasonable cop wouldn't have written the citation. I am not saying it was or was not, just my observation.

I think what got him is he told the police that he realized what he did when he got home and didn't even make a phone call to Publix.

Then that's theft, plain and simple.

I've walked out without paying for something on accident. I've never not gone back and taken care of it.

Kids in the public spotlight. Rarely do you see one with any common sense.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I think what got him is he told the police that he realized what he did when he got home and didn't even make a phone call to Publix.

Exactly. If he had called and talked to someone as soon as he realized, they probably would have let it go and made him go back and pay. I'm sure he got home (if it was an accident) and said "damn! free crab legs!". Not saying I havent done anything of the sort, so I aint gonna judge. But wrong is wrong.

I've walked out without paying for something on accident. I've never not gone back and taken care of it.

Kids in the public spotlight. Rarely do you see one with any common sense.

I've found something they didnt charge me for when I got home, and to be honest I did not worry about it. Difference, that is their mistake, he walked out with this. Not that either is right, I just wasnt driving back up for something that wasnt my screwup.

And yeah, you have to realize how most of these kids come up. Huge learning curve in the public spotlight.

Did that once at bowling. Me and my teammates forgot to pay for our pitcher of beer once. When we went in the next week, we let the bar girl know and paid for it then. She laughed and said she didn't realize we had forgotten either.

JW is lucky Im not in charge, he'd have a 5 game suspension from baseball, a LOT of extra laps in the summer during football, and be out at least a half in the first game. He is not just any Qb, he is the face of FSU, won a Heisman and a natty. Gotta set a better example...

Did that once at bowling. Me and my teammates forgot to pay for our pitcher of beer once. When we went in the next week, we let the bar girl know and paid for it then. She laughed and said she didn't realize we had forgotten either.

Exactly. I just don't feel right not doing it. I've walked back in, stood in line again at wal Mart of all places all because of a pack of AA batteries.

Exactly. I just don't feel right not doing it. I've walked back in, stood in line again at wal Mart of all places all because of a pack of AA batteries.

I think I chalk it up to the times Ive gotten home and the store charged me for something that did not make it into my bag. I did not drive back for that either. All comes out in the wash.

I watched the Sheriff's office interview this morning, and when asked if he bought anything else, the answer was "no sir". So, I have a serious issue with this. I still don't think he went there to steal, just doesn't seem like him from what Ive seen and read, but regardless I do not care. Maybe he had a deal with an employee for freebies and got caught, still do not care. The guy won a Heisman and is a face of FSU, he needs to do a LOT better. I'd bench him for at least the first half of the first game as well, but I'm an a-hole.

I got some grief from LSU and UF friends, but some recent news let's you know how often this happens. UF basketball player stole ONE taco from taco bell and had to be chased by police. He was just "playing around". LSU player stole a bicycle the other day. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Seen in an Alabama grocery store:

Bmjwd7OIUAAnFCv.jpg

Sinclair must renew deals with NBA & NHL to stream.

2011 NCAA Tournament

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)