NCAA Football OffSeason 2014

I think they were both shellfish (see what I did there) not thinking about how it would hurt the team when they stole a bike and then went and robbed publix.

Good thing they could not prove probable claws (see what I did there) so Winston was able to say it was an accident.

Ugh. Telvin Smith, Christian Jones and Timmy Jernigan all failed for weed, right before draft day. I mean I get it's fully acceptable to smoke a lot of pot in the NFL (lot of guys do), but get thru draft day first man. You gotta time it for the test.

For the record, as someone who enjoys an adult beverage and could care less about weed or cigs, the idea of weed being illegal is highly ridiculous. But thats for another place.

I have no sympathy. My thoughts on what the law should be or should not be don't matter.

It is what it is, and they know this. Face the consequences. You would think they had people looking out for these types of issues.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I mean dayum, just stop for a couple of months and get drafted.

Damn_zpscaef071c.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...ed-to-avoid-deputies-at-publix-225932635.html

A Leon County Sheriff's Department report based off surveillance video from a Tallahassee, Fla. Publix says that Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston appeared to avoid in-store deputies on Tuesday when he was issued a citation for shoplifting.
Winston told deputies he forgot to pay for $32.72 worth of crab legs and crawfish that night when deputies came to his residence after he had left the store. However, the report says Winston paused on the video when he saw a deputy in the frame.

Draft related, but Texas had zero players drafted. None. Nadda. First time since 1937.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...ogram-for-shoplifting-incident-235620317.html

After serving a suspension from the Florida State baseball team for shoplifting crab legs, Jameis Winston will not face any additional punishment from the football program. FSU head coach Jimbo Fisher said Seminoles baseball head coach Mike Martin’s three-game penalty and Winston completing 20 hours of community service was sufficient.

Shocker...

“To him, that’s (missing baseball) just as devastating. They’re No. 4 in the country. He’s playing right field, he’s hitting, he’s the closer. Taking him out of three games until he got that done is no different than if he was in football.”

Come on Jimbo, dont punish him if you dont want to, but dont try to sell a three game baseball suspension as the same thing as a football suspension. It simply is not.

Lol, it certainly sounds silly, but I do like that the option is there if some members want to take it. It would not count in the conference w/l standings.

Sinclair must renew deals with NBA & NHL to stream.

2011 NCAA Tournament

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts