NCAA says that Tressell is NOT "forthright"...

Why should OSU be held to a higher standard than anyone else?

Sandra
They shouldnt, and they shouldnt get any less of a punishment if found to be in violation of the rules either.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds for sure.

A new t-shirt being sold up at State College and popping up around here.
Penn State T-shirts | Penn State Legends and Liars T-shirt

TSHIRT-LEGENDS!000-13420.jpg

LOL I like that shirt, and the truth is I believe Penn State is one of the very few (if not only?) team that has never had an NCAA violation. Those fans can talk. Fans of the rest of the teams who are squawking should be mindful of glass houses. ;)

Sandra

LOL I like that shirt, and the truth is I believe Penn State is one of the very few (if not only?) team that has never had an NCAA violation. Those fans can talk. Fans of the rest of the teams who are squawking should be mindful of glass houses. ;)
Yeah, I've never been a Penn St. fan (unfortunately my 8-yr. boy is a huge fan), but JoePa has always had my respect.

Last edited:
So much for it being just tats'

Report: Feds say Ohio State players traded, sold 36 items - ESPN
Ohio State football players are alleged to have improperly traded dozens of items to the owner of a tattoo parlor, receiving tattoos, $14,000 and in one case a sport-utility vehicle, according to a newspaper report.
The newspaper reports that investigators say one player received a 2003 Chevy Tahoe, purchased by Rife for $3,500, in exchange for a watch and passes to the 2010 Rose Bowl.

There is plenty of proof that Outlaw State violated NCAA rules. For one thing, THEY ADMITTED TO DOING SO. After being caught, of course. The first 10 times Liar Tressel lied, which is what he does.

The discussion, of course, is not about holding Outlaw State to a "higher standard". It is if the NCAA will finally hold a northern historic major team to the SAME standards it has held lesser schools and southern schools to for years.

Anything short of a two year death penalty and a lifetime ban for the Liar is letting the school off easy. The shamelessness of the liar coach, whose entire career is built on cheating; the cluelessness of the school president, who destroyed athletics when he was a Vandy; and the arrogance of it fans, most of whom could not tell you where any buildings are on the campus that do not involve sports, shows how necessary a death penalty is.

There is plenty of proof that Outlaw State violated NCAA rules. For one thing, THEY ADMITTED TO DOING SO. After being caught, of course. The first 10 times Liar Tressel lied, which is what he does.

The discussion, of course, is not about holding Outlaw State to a "higher standard". It is if the NCAA will finally hold a northern historic major team to the SAME standards it has held lesser schools and southern schools to for years.

Anything short of a two year death penalty and a lifetime ban for the Liar is letting the school off easy. The shamelessness of the liar coach, whose entire career is built on cheating; the cluelessness of the school president, who destroyed athletics when he was a Vandy; and the arrogance of it fans, most of whom could not tell you where any buildings are on the campus that do not involve sports, shows how necessary a death penalty is.

Yes, the school should get the death penalty if the fans can't find the library. Makes perfect sense...:rolleyes:

Tough talk...

Sandra

Last edited:
Yes, the school should get the death penalty if the fans can't find the library. Makes perfect sense...:rolleyes:

Tough talk...

Sandra

Death Penalty is way to easy for Tressel and Ohio State. If he is still the coach the next season he should have to wear the other schools colors who are members of the Big Ten. A different schools' colors every week and no Ohio State colors snuck or hidden. That will teach all of the coaches how serious the NCAA is about infractions.

Death Penalty is way to easy for Tressel and Ohio State. If he is still the coach the next season he should have to wear the other schools colors who are members of the Big Ten. A different schools' colors every week and no Ohio State colors snuck or hidden. That will teach all of the coaches how serious the NCAA is about infractions.

I don't care what ya say, That was FUNNY !!! :D :D :D

Tressel better hope that Marsh does a better job representing him than he did Alabama several years back. The outcome was not good.

If I were an alumni of "that evil school from the South", I would be embarrassed that Tressel still hasn't been fired. What a great example this guy has been for the students there. If you can't see the seriousness of what is happening there, than you deserve all the scorn and derisive remarks.

Shame on you OSU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)