netstream 2000 graph help needed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

scupmando

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 21, 2005
I'm trying to setup my netstream 2000 card to work with either mytheatre or dvb dream using a twinhan 102g. I just can't seem to figure out how to build a working graph using graphedit. All codecs and drivers are installed properly I think. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

scupmando said:
I'm trying to setup my netstream 2000 card to work with either mytheatre or dvb dream using a twinhan 102g. I just can't seem to figure out how to build a working graph using graphedit. All codecs and drivers are installed properly I think. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MyTheater Version 3.25 has a graph for Netstream 2000,
Graph is source-sigma hardware decoder- video renderer.
You don't need the video render on the overlay if you are
just using it with a tv on the netstream video out.

Thanks for the info Wayn23.
Would you happen to know where I could find the 3.25 version of mytheatre. I found 3.25.1, but can't find any earlier versions than that.
Graphedit wouldn't let me select source as a filter. Says it is in use. Maybe I should uninstall all programs that use the source, build the graph, then re-install mytheatre and dvbdream?

scupmando said:
Thanks for the info Wayn23.
Would you happen to know where I could find the 3.25 version of mytheatre. I found 3.25.1, but can't find any earlier versions than that.
Graphedit wouldn't let me select source as a filter. Says it is in use. Maybe I should uninstall all programs that use the source, build the graph, then re-install mytheatre and dvbdream?

I just checked, I have 3.25.1 also. I noticed that the graph is named
W2K Netstream in the graphs, when I looked it was grayed out in the
graphs list so I opened it in graphedit and resaved it as Sigma.xgr and
then loaded it in MyTheater and it showed up in the list and worked fine.

I finally got it working. What a difference the netstream makes on cpu usage.Thanks again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Question for jerryt

It's a great day for true FTA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)