New HD GUI

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Am back on SD 0x4DB til Friday and try my luck. This is just been done on one of my 3 HR24 that was running so dam slow with the HD Gui and got tired of it caz this particular unit is the one I use the most for Sports. Will try Force on Friday.. Hopefully it will be streaming Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Turn of tapatalk.. LOL ;)

sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE

Friday almost here..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

cjwct said:
Wierd ... YouTube now missing even though I used it earlier ... lol

YouTube back ... New problem ... When clicking on guide, the blue highlight selector is gone and as I scroll the channel previews and such do not change ... Anyone else experience this?

hd gui

I haven't got the new guide yet. Is there a way to force download it? I tried to reset box already. HR-20 and HR-22

I forrced the download on Saturday night at midnight and it worked. Very nice. I'll wait for it to autodownload on the other receivers.

I hate the big black cloud that covers the bottom of the screen when you press a function key on the remote. I like to seek and see the whole picture at the same time!

The Horrible Black Cloud

Now with the new GUI software when I press almost any function key on the remote a big black cloud covers the bottom of the screen behind the SEEK BAR. What a revolting development. I like to SEEK in the FF or FR mode and still see the whole picture. If I use the EXIT function to lose the black cloud, then the SEEK BAR also disappears. This is horrible. I want to SEEK and see the whole picture at the same time, especially when I'm watching a sports program where the TIME/SCORE banner is on the bottom of the screen. Thanks.

It is no different than what was on the SD guide. The only difference is the color. SD was blue and HD is an opaque black.

I agree with jibber1. It is much more intrusive than the old interface. Not a fan.

I hate the big black cloud that covers the bottom of the screen when you press a function key on the remote. I like to seek and see the whole picture at the same time!

It sounds like you are referring to the status bar. You must have the earlier version of the hd gui. The newer one has a much smaller and crisper edge to it.

If I am reading you right the progress bar at the bottom of the screen was very large black cut-off about 1/5 of the screen. The good news is the CE that is testing now has streamlined that to just a small black border around the progress bar itself, and it looks much better.

So eventually I think your concern will be addressed. If you want it sooner, check out the Cutting Edge program forum here this weekend.

If I am reading you right the progress bar at the bottom of the screen was very large black cut-off about 1/5 of the screen. The good news is the CE that is testing now has streamlined that to just a small black border around the progress bar itself, and it looks much better.

That's what I told him in the other post he made about the same issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts