New HD GUI

Status
Please reply by conversation.
How is that good news can't see score of game.. pause to freeze for info about another game and it's just a killer that someone thought that is ok.. Bring back the UTV interface.. I hope we see that fixed soon..

How is that good news can't see score of game.. pause to freeze for info about another game and it's just a killer that someone thought that is ok.. Bring back the UTV interface.. I hope we see that fixed soon..

its good news to those who dislike the espn bottom line :D . but no worries. it was fixed in the latest ce and it looks great. it's clean, sharp,smaller and is a bit transparent so you can see what's behind it.

If I remember correctly, the last CE was labeled customer candidate. What are the chances that becomes the NR soon? I only ask because it looks like my DMA is scheduled to get updated on the 11th or 12th and it would be nice to skip over the initial HD release.

press exit after hitting pause. Problem solved

Reset after reset problem persists ...

When viewing guide, the highlighted channel/show does not align to the description and then if you hit select it goes to another channel ...

Anyone else experiencing this?

FYI: x595 software version

When viewing guide, the highlighted channel/show does not align to the description and then if you hit select it goes to another channel ...

I personally have not had it happen, however, it's Friday night so you can d/l the new CE software and see if it fixes it.

Btw, does it happen all the time, can you duplicate the problem ?

I did on two CE's ago, the last CE download fixed it.

yep the x-mas weekend CE screwed the guide up
last weeks CE fixed it

Jimbo said:
Thats right, were currently on 596, I'm guessing that cjwct didn't have a chance to D/l last weekend.

Hopefully he does this weekend.

I will check tonight and tomorrow night; can someone tell me if and when its available?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)