Thankful

Original poster
May 8, 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
I didn't find a forum for new members and if I overlooked it I apologize. I've had the Dish Hopper since Friday week ago and I immediately knew I would need an online resource to help me. The Hopper television commercial is my favorite and since Comcast would not negotiate a new monthly rate with me (after doing so for the last two years), I dumped cable for Dish. I had Dish many years ago (right after the first bird went up in 1996), but there's been a lot of technological improvements since then. I'll be lurking about looking for answers but I do appreciate the support that I know this site provides.

I didn't find a forum for new members and if I overlooked it I apologize. I've had the Dish Hopper since Friday week ago and I immediately knew I would need an online resource to help me. The Hopper television commercial is my favorite and since Comcast would not negotiate with me (after doing so for the last two years) I dumped cable for Dish. I had Dish many years ago (right after the first bird went up in 1996), but there's been a lot of technological improvements since then. I'll be lurking about looking for answers but I do appreciate the support that I know this site provides.

:welcome to the forums, and welcome back to the DISH family!

If you ever have any questions or need anything, I'm sure the members of this community and us DISH reps would be happy to help!

:welcome

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts