NFL 2007-08 Season

Assuming we need him (we don't), who could we trade you that you would want? :D Can't imagine that we have anyone that somebody else would want.

I heard rumors earlier in the week that the Lions were looking to trade Roy Williams
Unbelievable .... this sounds like something they would do ....
They have rec's that cannot stay healthy and now they want to trade a top rec. like Williams ?

He'll go somewhere and be a star once he leaves D

Jimbo

Packers Seahawks

Anybody watching this game today in the wonderful snow !!!!

SEC fans, THIS is weather that football was meant to be played in !!!!!

This is awesome !!!

btw, the stands are packed as well .... for all the weather has to be perfect for us to go to a game SEC fans

I heard rumors earlier in the week that the Lions were looking to trade Roy Williams
Unbelievable .... this sounds like something they would do ....
They have rec's that cannot stay healthy and now they want to trade a top rec. like Williams ?

He'll go somewhere and be a star once he leaves D

Jimbo

Why not? We couldn't suck without him? If they could get equivalent defensive talent for him, why not? The Lions have the worst defense in the league, and IMO, WR's are a dime a dozen. I never even heard of Furrey or McDonald before they came here, and they led the team in receptions the las t 2 seasons. As little as Calvin Johnson was used last season, I would think he could replace Williams' output. Johnson was basically a "depth" player last season. If I was the GM in Detroit, I would make defense my highest priority.

Why not? We couldn't suck without him? If they could get equivalent defensive talent for him, why not? The Lions have the worst defense in the league, and IMO, WR's are a dime a dozen. I never even heard of Furrey or McDonald before they came here, and they led the team in receptions the las t 2 seasons. As little as Calvin Johnson was used last season, I would think he could replace Williams' output. Johnson was basically a "depth" player last season. If I was the GM in Detroit, I would make defense my highest priority.

If they could get equivalent defensive talent for him, why not?

Ya right, these are the LIONS afterall with Millen, everyone knows they need D help ...... I don't see it happening, they'll probably talk with Larry Fitzgerald too.

I did not see too many Lions games this year, particularly the second half, but wasn't Williams the # 1 rec going into the season ?

Good Greif,
Charlie Brown can do better than Millen...

Jimbo

Bye Bye Cowboys! Home field advantage for the Packers!

Farve is one Southern boy who knows how to play in that tough Big10 weather (ooooh, so scary up here). :rolleyes:

Assuming we need him (we don't), who could we trade you that you would want? :D Can't imagine that we have anyone that somebody else would want.

Good God Lion's fans, I was just joking about Fitz coming to Detroit! :eek: You guy's can't really be serious about even thinking about adding another WR, can you? But then again, Millen does have quite an affection for WR's. ;)

I do see Fitz being a good fit in his home town of Minnesota though. Tavaris Jackson could use a go-to WR to offset the running game with AP.....

Anybody watching this game today in the wonderful snow !!!!

SEC fans, THIS is weather that football was meant to be played in !!!!!

This is awesome !!!

btw, the stands are packed as well .... for all the weather has to be perfect for us to go to a game SEC fans

Yes. I agree. Snow and Football go together so well. That game reminded me of the "Snow Bowl" game earlier this season at Cleveland Brown's Stadium of the Brown's vs. Bills.

Good God Lion's fans, I was just joking about Fitz coming to Detroit! :eek: You guy's can't really be serious about even thinking about adding another WR, can you? But then again, Millen does have quite an affection for WR's. ;)

I do see Fitz being a good fit in his home town of Minnesota though. Tavaris Jackson could use a go-to WR to offset the running game with AP.....

So was I. My point was that we don't have anything of worth to trade anyhow.

Bolts vs. Packers in the Superbowl!

My dream, FOX's nightmare.

I don't think so. The Packers are just as big a draw as New England with Farve. As for San Diego in it, Tomlinson will bring in enough viewers as well.

That said, a New England vs. Green Bay Superbowl would be the best draw, and a Giants vs. San Diego would be the worst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts