NFL 2007-08 Season

I don't think so. The Packers are just as big a draw as New England with Farve. As for San Diego in it, Tomlinson will bring in enough viewers as well.

That said, a New England vs. Green Bay Superbowl would be the best draw, and a Giants vs. San Diego would be the worst.

Correction. TV wise, NE vs. NYG would be the best scenario for the networks. New York is the #1 DMA and Boston is #5.

Personally I want to see NE vs. GB.

Correction. TV wise, NE vs. NYG would be the best scenario for the networks. New York is the #1 DMA and Boston is #5.

I would have to disagree with this one. Just because you are in the top DMA's doesn't make it a national game of interest.

Since Dallas is out Green Bay is your next best draw in th SB.

I don't think so. The Packers are just as big a draw as New England with Farve. As for San Diego in it, Tomlinson will bring in enough viewers as well.

That said, a New England vs. Green Bay Superbowl would be the best draw, and a Giants vs. San Diego would be the worst.

Giant and Chargers would bring the interest of the Manning / Rivers trade.

Jimbo

I would have to disagree with this one. Just because you are in the top DMA's doesn't make it a national game of interest.

Since Dallas is out Green Bay is your next best draw in th SB.

No one outside of the EAST coast would be all that excited about watching it, I bet rating west of the Mississippi would be dreadful for the Giants and Pats.

Jimbo

The real draw this season will be NE and their run at the record. They could play Appalachian St. and still draw record ratings. Outside of that, I would think Brett Favre could draw viewers, America loves old heroes making a twilight run at a championship.

Think he was being sincere Jimbo? To me it almost sounded like he was making sure the press aimed their guns at Romo. I don't trust the guy.

I thought it was comical.
This is the guy that threw Cullpepper and Mc NAb under the bus, now he's defending his QB ?
Ya right :p

Jimbo

TO whining like a baby was just TO trying to put the camera on himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)