NHL 2011-12 Season

Btw, theres a real good hockey game going on at the moment.

Wings and Blues, starting the 3rd period, playing playoff hockey tonight.

No score, both goalies playing great ...

Btw, theres a real good hockey game going on at the moment.

Wings and Blues, starting the 3rd period, playing playoff hockey tonight.

No score, both goalies playing great ...

Wings have a 5 minute power play and giver up a SHORTHANDED breakaway goal.

1-0 Blues

I notice that NBC really cranks up the crowd mic's.

Oh, I was thinking it was quite awhile ago, am I thinking of something else ?

Maybe you were thinking about the time (late 70's) Milbury went into the crowd at MSG and hit the Rangers fan with a shoe?

Wings have a 5 minute power play and giver up a SHORTHANDED breakaway goal.

1-0 Blues

I notice that NBC really cranks up the crowd mic's.

I turned the television off and went to bed when they went down 2-0 with under 10-minutes to play. It was nice to see the Wings came back to win in OT. Hopefully, this will serve as their "Tacklin Fuel" for the upcoming playoffs. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jackets can't seem to draft well at all other than Nash and they will not have him after this year.
So who will score?
They have a shot at the first draft choice but with their track record it does not look good there either.

Nash has lead the team in goals the past 8 seasons but IF Nash does not come back as a Blue Jacket next year they will get a few good players in return. They are already on record that they will only trade Nash if they get a return that will make the team better. This year they were also hit with a ton of injurys and played most of the season with 75% of their defense being from the AHL. They have picked up a few good defensemen this year and over the past 1/4 of the season it has been noticeable. Get the team back healthy, add a #1 goalie, multiple #1 draft picks this year and a potential Nash trade could really give the team what they need. Now I don't have confidance in the current GM to make any of this happen so they would also need a new GM and then have them bring in the coach that will help turn the team around.

Now the rangers coach is saying the pens are dirty, sounds like sour grapes to me.

It was a nasty play by Orpik, no doubt. And I like him. But he should be penalized for it. Johnny T was pissed off about it...but we've all seen him pissed even when he wins!

I wonder which would be a meaner, nastier matchup in the East Playoffs...Rangers vs. Penguins or Penguins vs. Flyers?

I think the pens vs flyers will cause more damage. Yeah he got a penalty for it but the coach didn't need to say what he did, he needs to calm down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts