NHL Network HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PrairieGhost

Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
I have it listed on my TV Listings on Directv.com but when I check my box it's not there. Does anyone have this channel? The Listing on Directv.com says it's channel 215.

They were 'expected' Wednesday, but it didn't happen. Nobody knows when they will launch, but a good bet is 6am Wed Oct 31 if it doesn't happen sooner.

Simply put - any time now.

i'm hoping tonight or tomorrow we get them!!! Especially now that they are allowing people to return home from the fires.

I wonder if we will be getting the new channels on Friday or Saturday, since the Big Ten Network is saying that D* will be showing the alternate games in HD this week.

It's in the guide in both HD & SD. Too bad I won't be home tonight to check it out.

Is it airing anything now? I get the channel not purchased error - which scares me to think it is not included in the former total choice pack. I even have sports pack and get the not purchased message.

Anyone have picture on 215?

I'm not getting a purchase error but just a static screen announcing the preview and a game to come. I do subscribe to CI and the DVR Plus pack.

i basically got a slide saying there was going to be a preview tonite and the channel was coming very soon. i sub to center ice and sports pack, as well.

i'm still getting the 721 error.

so one is getting it with plus
one is getting it with C.I.

I'm NOT getting it with totachoice & sports pack.

Anyone else want to chime in, looks like it will be a Plus package channel, and C.I. subs, but not sports pack.

I was hoping it would be in the regular chice for everyone...

that would suck if it was only available for CI subs. i subbed to CI this season because i've turned into such a puckhead (first place in my fantasy hockey league). at least, tonite i can watch the florida panthers on mpeg4 instead of mpeg2 on channel 94!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts