Official DISH Channel Request Thread

I'm not sure what you're reading, but by all accounts I've read the UHD channel is testing on satellite right now.
I was reading a not exactly recent joint press release from NASA and Harmonic.

Proof of concept isn't the same thing as available now. DIRECTV has been testing their RDBS configurations for several years and they're still not actively employing the band for widespread residential use.

I was reading a not exactly recent joint press release from NASA and Harmonic.

Proof of concept isn't the same thing as available now. DIRECTV has been testing their RDBS configurations for several years and they're still not actively employing the band for widespread residential use.
DTV is launching ESPN and another channel in 4K in the next month or 2 according to DTVs Facebook page reps.

I would like to see Dish Network carry The CW channel for Rochester, MN. KTTC 10.2. Tired of paying for hulu to watch Arrow and Flash.

Comcast Philadelphia HD.
Because I'm an Eagles Fan.
They have dedicated programming for the Eagles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SNY HD,
My wife and Father in law are Huge Mets fans, So it would be nice to not have to Just watch Pittsburgh Pirates games.

Encore Action HD
Again like recording movies I see in HD, not SD. Sure VOD is Okay, But sometimes the same content isn't always Present.

I also would Like Dish to add the rest of the Missing Showtime Channels they are missing completely.

Root Sports Southwest. I cancelled Dish back in September/October so I could watch Astros/Rockets. I would love to switch back from direct but can't do it without my Houston sports.
Root sports SouthWest please!! I miss being able to see the Astros up here in the good ol state of Oklahoma! It stinks cause anytime they are on a national broadcast the Astros are blacked out....

Reactions: gasman882001
I know this is a non-starter because of the nature of the network, but I'm really envious of everyone who has antenna-tv now that Carson is on every night. I can't pick up the nearest OTA signal in my area and I don't think antenna is allowed to create a national feed due to the nature of their contracts. So unless that changes or it becomes feasible for sats to carry subchannels it can't happen.

But I suppose it can't hurt to mention it. They must have spent a bit to negotiate the rights for all those shows and the music rights, etc. So who knows, maybe they are planning on going national somehow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts