Price increases in February 2014 (UPDATED!)

I am almost the cheapest guy on programming. I have no HD from dish, no dvr or hopper. I use a single 322 dual tuner with smart pack and two movie channel packages.
I use free to air and netflix for the rest.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I received the mailer today. 1 month free epix available from 1/17 to march something. But i activated this about 2 weeks ago. Do i get it again??

While I haven't received my bill yet for February, on my programming package online I have the second hopper at regular price. Will check to see if the five dollar credit comes once bill is generated

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

While I haven't received my bill yet for February, on my programming package online I have the second hopper at regular price. Will check to see if the five dollar credit comes once bill is generated

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I have never seen the credit info in the My Programming section. Only see it in the My Bill History section.

Credits do not show on the online programming listing, only on the actual bill after it is generated.

With constant price increases, they are going to orice me right out of the pay tv market. im not seeing the increased value to justify the price hikes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)