SCIFI and USA HD Live!

I think we need to contact D* marketing to add other channels we want to their marketing materials so that Charlie gets motivated to add them to E*.

dishhd_essential.jpg

the only channs you don't get with AT200 that you DO with AT250 are Golf and Verses (which is a shared channel), the Science Channel and National Geographic

Yeah basically you have to get the SD Version of the channel to get the HD. Yeah just think in the near future there want be a need for SD everything will be HD.. :)

Skyview, you seem to be throwing out plenty of bait, but no one's biting! :)

Shame ain't it.. Oh well.. Guess nothing is going to rain on this parade.. Just trying my best to keep everyone's feet planted firmly and not to let this keep them from keeping Charlies feet to the fire.. We want every HD Channel available.. And their still are a lot out there to add .. :)

Remember that Sci-Fi shows the previous week's BSG episode before the new episodes so you can see last week's show in HD if you didn't watch it in SD.

I recorded the season premier in SD on the hope that I'd only have to sit through one episode in SD before being able to watch the rest in HD. Now all my dreams have come true. Except for the one involving Scarlett Johansson, that is.

edit: Now that I downloaded the program guide it doesn't look like last weeks episode is being shown at all. That makes me less happy.

Last edited:
Yeah basically you half to get the SD Version of the channel to get the HD. Yeah just think in the near future there want be a need for SD everything will be HD.. :)

Ok, i hate to be grammar police here, because God knows mine is terrible, but i've seen a ton of people say this, the word you guys are looking for is HAVE not HALF. Sorry to single you out, Poke you just happen to be there for the tipping point when i had to get that out :p. and i know this probably won't make any difference anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts