Signals in the 50s-60s

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike752

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 4, 2008
Is there anything wrong with this? I had my install last October and have the Slimline hooked up to six TVs (2 HD and 4 SD). Most HD signals are usually in the 60s (few are in the 90s) and SD are usually in the 70s-80s. In the rain I usually lose the signal for a few minutes. Should I have a tech look at this?

Is there anything wrong with this? I had my install last October and have the Slimline hooked up to six TVs (2 HD and 4 SD). Most HD signals are usually in the 60s (few are in the 90s) and SD are usually in the 70s-80s. In the rain I usually lose the signal for a few minutes. Should I have a tech look at this?

YES...
You should have the majority of your signals in the 90's.
The higher your signal the less likely the rain fade.

Jimbo

Do I have to pay $100? Can I pay for the Protection Plan for one month and then deactivate it?

After you buy the protection plan you have to wait about 30 days before it becomes "active" and there is a $10 cancellation fee.

usually if you get the protection plan at the time of the order of the service call they will discount the service call to like $20.

Ask for a Loyal Customer Re-alignment. They should waive the $79.99 I have seen it many times on the work order. Just remind the CSR that with poor signal comes a un-happy customer.

Ask for a Loyal Customer Re-alignment. They should waive the $79.99 I have seen it many times on the work order. Just remind the CSR that with poor signal comes a un-happy customer.

I'll have to try that.

Smooth Z ..... reeeeeal smooth. :up

Excellent suggestion ....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)