So how many of you guys plan to boycott CBS on Sunday?...

So how many of you guys plan to boycott CBS on Sunday?

• I'll watch the Super Bowl and and continue to watch CBS afterwards.

Votes: 81 61.8%
  • I'll watch the Super Bowl and boycott CBS afterwards

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • I don't care for the Super Bowl or CBS and I'll boycott them both.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I don't care for the Super Bowl, but I'll still watch CBS regularly.

Votes: 21 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am going to watch whatever I had been watching on CBS. I am not going to punish myself for their mistakes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SatelliteGuys

Well, I already come close to boycotting them, but more because their programming is formulaic garbage (and at least in Cleveland, their news is sensationalized).

I watch the Browns and The Big Bang Theory. That's it.

Given that the Super Bowl is on CBS this year and the mess that they made at CES.
you must be higher than me for even posting such a lame poll......LMAO.....never gave a F about CNET, as I choose to make my on decisions, and don"t give a F what network the Super Bowl is on I will watch along with at least another couple of billion people...I am sure a few Hopper/Charlie loving db's will boycott though....

The only time that I have watched the Stupor bowl is when I was working for a station the carried it. That day we were working our butts off to finish the new news & weather sets to get them on air right after the stupor bowl. So we had it on the TV's in the studio while we were working our butts off. I do watch some CBS programs. And don't even really know what this talk of a boycott is about at the moment.

Isn't there usually a site or a youtube video that gets posted the next day where you can watch all the Super Bowl ads? Sounds like reverse AutoHop to me. ;)

I usually record it just so I can go through it again if I want to do so. I am not vested in either team, so the game will be more about the superbowl party I am going to be at and the commercials.

you must be higher than me for even posting such a lame poll......LMAO.....never gave a F about CNET, as I choose to make my on decisions, and don"t give a F what network the Super Bowl is on I will watch along with at least another couple of billion people...I am sure a few Hopper/Charlie loving db's will boycott though....
wow, that was juvenile.

So that's a no?
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

I pity your soon to be patients, if your are SOON to be that kind of Dr....;)

PS...strange switch in your Avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)