Some Channels Have Bad Quality

So what exactly is bad/wrong with the above logo?
The edges are jagged and so are edges along straight objects on screen like lettering. That channel used to be razor sharp, now it looks like a bad interleaved rendering on an native 720p TV trying to render 1080i like it was some years ago. This is on channel 192, 184, 182 and intermittent on 183. 193 does it now also.
No other channels do that. Those channels were fine all these years.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

By the way, I can give you an example: I watched a show on either 118 or 120. Can't remember. They advertised the upcoming new season of the Homicide Hunter. I've seen that advertising on 192 itself, but that same ad looked incredible on the other channel, even the edges in the ID life were as sharp as cut with a laser.
So that proves that something is wrong at Dish or wherever with the transmission. I just want the quality back the way it used to be on those channels. That bill is gonna go up another $10 next month, because the 18 month promo ends, after the last rate hike. And at the same time my most watched channels look like crap now anymore. This is what this is about.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Three of the above mentioned channels (182, 183, 193) look fine to me on WA. The others, not in my package.

Every channel mentioned looks as it should on both my ARC's. Even zoomed the ID looks fine.

So tonight everything is razor sharp again. All the offending channels switched to sharp mode simultaneously. OSU, check the ID channel logo and picture now!
Now I wonder how long this lasts this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)