The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

Man looks like I might not be around online to see them light them up.

Its my sons first T Ball practice tonight, and I have to be there for it. :)

Anyone know what package these will be in if they do add them? Will those with the $10 add on HD pack get these channels if they do add them? I say if they do as I'm not really holding my breath. I can't remember a single time that Dish has been honest about when a product is going to be released. I've never in my life dealt with a company that lies as much as Dish does.

Man looks like I might not be around online to see them light them up.

Its my sons first T Ball practice tonight, and I have to be there for it. :)

Don't blame you at all. No way I'd miss my sons first t-ball game or practice. Is this an indication that they are actually going to light them up?

Anyone know what package these will be in if they do add them? Will those with the $10 add on HD pack get these channels if they do add them? I say if they do as I'm not really holding my breath. I can't remember a single time that Dish has been honest about when a product is going to be released. I've never in my life dealt with a company that lies as much as Dish does.

Most should be in Bronze and above for both Classic and Turbo, but we'll have to wait and see for sure. BET is in Silver. Nick, MTV, CMT, Comedy Central, and Spike are in Bronze.

Most should be in Bronze and above for both Classic and Turbo, but we'll have to wait and see for sure. BET is in Silver. Nick, MTV, CMT, Comedy Central, and Spike are in Bronze.
Cool cool. Since those are Turbo HD packages does that mean that the $10 HD add on pack wont get any new channels?

well i give up, Not feeling well cant sit around the site all day. Going back to bed, hopefully wen i wake up in a few hours there will be some nice new hd for me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)