The Road to Super Bowl XLV: The 2010-11 NFL Playoffs

If the Steelers win today they'll tie the Cowboys for most postseason wins all time (32).

The Elite Eight all time postseason records:

Pittsburgh........31-19
Green Bay........26-15
New England....21-13
Chicago............16-17
NY Jets............9-11
Baltimore...........8-4
Seattle...............8-10
Atlanta..............6-9

It's a shame the officials won't let these teams play today.

I can see if these teams were scrub teams .....

Theres been a flag on like every other play.

I know it's early. Not calling anything. That's why I said "could be" and "may want." :)

Steelers need to make a big play on D to get this thing going in their direction. :up

Well, they got a stop and now get to start once again inside thier 10 yard line, need a long drive to turn things around.

As they usually are, turnovers costly for the Steelers, 21-7 dont see this being a shoot out

As they usually are, turnovers costly for the Steelers, 21-7 dont see this being a shoot out

A shoot out ???

Hope you didn't expect a shoot out .... these guys usually play games in the teens.

Steelers are not a team that turns the ball over often, Ben's only been picked 5 times all year.

Fumbles were a problem EARLY in the year, but mostly not since.

No way did not expect a shoot out, I was thinking that with the Ravens alreafy with 21, it would may have to lead to that which I know would not happen, especially with the way the Ravens are playing D

i was just gonna say the Steelers need a turnover to have a chance in this game.......and there it is!

The first possession netted nothing, BUT the D came up big and the Steelers are on the board with a few good plays from the offense !

Steeler's O line has to play much better fro them to get anywhere.

The first possession netted nothing, BUT the D came up big and the Steelers are on the board with a few good plays from the offense !

Steeler's O line has to play much better fro them to get anywhere.

IMO, ALL the Ravens had to do was take care of the ball and the game was theirs. Now, clearly the Steelers are back in the game.

But you're right Jimbo, the Steelers offensive line must play MUCH better..................

I'm smelling OT in this one, and I hope they kick the snot out of each other for three extra quarters! :D

I want to play for this coach.

Jerry Sloan resigns?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts