tOSU being investigated for tattoo-gate?

Looks like Auburn isn't so clean after all, the Newton incident may have been swept under the rug , but .....
then theres this ..... Report: Four former Auburn players got cash - ESPN....

Interesting how it takes the NCAA 4-5 years to deal with USC, 6 or so to deal with Auburn, but they are always right there when the Buckeyes have issues ... :rolleyes:

This probably deserves it's own thread.

It also mentions tOSU
HBO report: Auburn players got paid; OSU recruiting target plied with sex | CollegeFootballTalk

The New York Daily News reports that former college football player Stanley McClover will also appear on the show, and reveals that he received not just cash but (gasp!) sexual services during a recruiting visit to Ohio State. McClover ultimately signed with Auburn, so we don’t know if that says more about quality of the school on The Plains or about the quality of the services (allegedly) rendered at the Columbus school.

Interesting how it takes the NCAA 4-5 years to deal with USC, 6 or so to deal with Auburn, but they are always right there when the Buckeyes have issues ... :rolleyes:

This probably deserves it's own thread.
Has the NCAA completed its OSU investigation yet, and released its findings??

They were just as quick with Georgia for the same offense. The only difference was that Richt didn't cover it up and lie.

Has the NCAA completed its OSU investigation yet, and released its findings??
Considering they've suspended players, I'd hope they've concluded that investigation. The part with Tressel hasn't been touched by the NCAA yet, based on what I've read. It's in the "self-reporting" stage, where the school tells the NCAA what they know and have found out (so far).

Considering they've suspended players, I'd hope they've concluded that investigation. The part with Tressel hasn't been touched by the NCAA yet, based on what I've read. It's in the "self-reporting" stage, where the school tells the NCAA what they know and have found out (so far).
Yes, I was referring to the Tressel inVESTigation. I'm sure the NCAA will move at their usual snail's pace...

Saw this on Pawn Stars Monday night. Check out the video:

http://www.freep.com/article/20110405/SPORTS06/110405054/Video-Ohio-State-gold-pants-charm-shows-up-Pawn-Stars-?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Sports|s

...Michigan fans watching Monday night’s episode of “Pawn Stars” on the History Channel got a chuckle when a customer at the Las Vegas store pawned two of the charms Ohio State players get for beating the Wolverines. They also are the kind of items that Terrelle Pryor and Co. got in trouble for selling to a Columbus tattoo parlor owner. The charms sold Monday night were from the 2002 and 2008 games. “I bought those off of a private collector,” said Bob, the seller. “He bought several of them.” He said the ’08 charm had belonged to former defensive tackle Doug Worthington, though Worthington is denying that...
Found this comment under another article online:

Doug was just on 97.1 The Fan an ESPN affiliate in Columbus, OH, and he stated he did not sell his gold pants. There was another player with the initials D.W. on that team and it was Donald Washington.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)