Under the Dome

Well, the show is getting more interesting ...
Junior should be in jail for killing the kid, wasn't really self defense once the guy went down and gave up.

Renne is finding life abit different than what he's use to ...

Well, the show is getting more interesting ...
Junior should be in jail for killing the kid, wasn't really self defense once the guy went down and gave up.

Renne is finding life abit different than what he's use to ...

Seeing that Junior's training consisted of, "I like the way you handle yourself...here's a badge and try not to kill too many murderers, thieves and rapists" then I have no problem with Junior dispensing some old time law enforcement. Besides, we can't wait for Junior to receive his fair share of done justice.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 8

Monday, August 12, 2013

"Thicker Than Water": Junior is shattered when he learns the truth about his mother's death; Julia becomes acquainted with the powers of the mini dome.

S~

Under the dome along with Big Brother has been the staple of summer TV for me thus far for "new episodes". There is of course episodes of pawn stars/hard core pawn/American pickets etc that get recorded that I haven't seen yet but UTD and BB are the shows I look forward to every week. Breaking bad starts very soon and that will be my 3rd show I'll watch almost as it airs...just delayed enough to be able to skip the commercials.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Alexander Koch should be nominated for an Emmy. Wow he is blowing me away (he plays Junior) with his craziness. When he said he wanted to kill his father, he really made it seem like he was ready to do it.

Alexander Koch should be nominated for an Emmy. Wow he is blowing me away (he plays Junior) with his craziness. When he said he wanted to kill his father, he really made it seem like he was ready to do it.

Psycho ....

Can't believe Jr. killed Ollie, seeing he hit him in what looked like the stomach.

Jr thinks he's dead, I have my doubts, if he's killed off it would be a mistake as far as the story line is going, he's a needed adversary for Jim.

Can't believe Jr. killed Ollie, seeing he hit him in what looked like the stomach.
Plenty of vital organs in that area and without immediate medical help, he'd better die or else it's a bit too unbelievable. Plus it was with a shotgun, albeit at close range, so not a lot of spread... Oh yeah, those organs will spill out all of the 'waste' they're holding and if the blood loss doesn't kill the person, the subsequent infections will.

My off the wall prediction:) The dome was created by aliens to protect a part of the earth from some future killer disasters

I really like the show:) some city scenes remind me of Jericho...perhaps the outdoor scenes are being filmed at the same location?

Speaking of food, what happens when they run out? Not like they're getting refrigerated truck trailers every day...

The farmers will have to come up with something... Everyone should be planting gardens if they know what is good for them...

They will, now that the waters supply has been dispersed back thruout the town. You watch and see if thats what they talk about next, reason for Barbie to blow up the well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts