Under the Dome

Was anyone actually surprised,that junior killed Ollie?The only thing that surprised me,is that he didn't kill him sooner.

I'm always reminded this when they talk about the propane.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
They will, now that the waters supply has been dispersed back thruout the town. You watch and see if thats what they talk about next, reason for Barbie to blow up the well.
How does a single well drain the town reservoir and every other well in the area? And if so, how does it not get an order by the epa (or whoever) to be capped?

How does a single well drain the town reservoir and every other well in the area? And if so, how does it not get an order by the epa (or whoever) to be capped?

It's a TV show. EPA has no authority. ;)

Well obviously the slow trickle they showed did not drain it, but perhaps they massively pumped the water out to irrigate all the fields I could see it lowering the water table enough to dry up higher elevations.

I think I am going to Officially quit reading the book ...
The book is too different to try and follow both.
I'll pick the book back up after the TV season is over.

That answer may need to be repeated a time or two (or three or four)! ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

The lines are really getting blurred these days,with all the reality crap.:D The it's only a tv show line,isn't what it used to be.

The lines are really getting blurred these days,with all the reality crap.:D The it's only a tv show line,isn't what it used to be.

That's why I never have, or ever will watch a reality TV show. Seriously! ;)

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 9

Monday, August 19, 2013

"The Fourth Hand": Barbie and Big Jim realize their lives are more intertwined than they knew when a mysterious woman makes an appearance in Chester's Mill.

S~

She's either not there (hologram), or she's been one of the nameless other people in town who have been there the whole time, and the writers decided now is the time to have her take center stage.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

Yea,it was a good episode.I'm hooked.Although,it is a bit strange going from Hank on Sunday night,to big Jim on Monday night.Then Dean Norris was on Letterman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts