Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys gives you a look at the multi award winning Dish Network 922 Sling Loaded DVR by Echostar!

(CLICK ON THE VIDEO NAME AND YOU CAN WATCH THIS DEMO IN FULL HD!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACaG3fwiYEQ"]YouTube - Dish 922 Demonstration[/ame]

Last edited:
Yes it outputs to a second TV just like a 622. And with a Sling Montor you can output to it as well in full HD as a third output. :D

They were saying Spring, but I got to use it for an hour and it still needs some work. And I have seen a lot of Echostar products over the years and I don't know one that has shipped on time. So to be safe I am still saying in the fall. :)

Yes it outputs to a second TV just like a 622. And with a Sling Montor you can output to it as well in full HD as a third output. :D

And they were pretty clear at the press conference, that the sling monitor was intended to be a pretty small screen. I think Mark Jackson said something like 14."

(I uploaded the video to Youtube in HD but for some reason they only encoded it in SD, so I will be uploading the original HD movies in .mov format for Supporting Pub Members tonight to download and enjoy.)

YouTube - Dish 922 Demonstration
It's available in HD on YouTube now.

Once you upload a HD video to YouTube, the SD version becomes available first and the HD version follows 30-90 minutes later (depending on server load).

Excellent, good to see it in HD on Youtube. :)

I have removed the 250MB file from the pub members area since it is now available on Youtube in HD. :D

Yes... it is like the 222k and 722k where it uses a module to tune in ota. It will tune into 2 OTA channels at one time. :)

Is there a sling product that will work with the 922 that is like the Sling Montor but use your own tv?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)