Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys Radio has LAUNCHED and we are looking for more DJ's to help us host our "80's Wayback Time Machine" format!

We are looking for people who can host a few hours a weekends or have a regular daily shift.

The best part about it is using radio magic you can do your show in just a matter of minutes for each days shows! You don't even need to be by your computer when your show airs!

What you need is...

A Windows PC or a MAC
A Decent sounding Microphone. (An excellent sounding microphone is the one that comes with the XBOX Game Rock Band... on Ebay you can find these mics for $5 to $10!)
A Fun Personality!

We want DJ's who are active members of SatelliteGuys, so when a listener listens they can say... hey I talk with that guy all the time on SatelliteGuys! :)
All members interested in being a DJ should have been a participating member of SatelliteGuys over the past 6 months.
All members interested in being a DJ should be supporting Pub Members.

If you fit the requirements then please PM me and I will give you more information as well as instructions to download our special software needed username and password to record and send your show to our server!

In addition we have openings for members who want to host their own shows on SatelliteGuys Radio! For the best quality we ask DJ's to send us their music they want to use for their show so we can load it on our server. You will also be given access to a private FTP server where you can manage your music library. The music you send us can only be accessed and used by you for your show. No other DJ can access or use your music. With this method a playlist is generated for your showtime, which you can modify to your liking and voice track. Meaning when your show airs you don't have to be anywhere near your computer, yet you will sound like you are live on the air!

PLEASE NOTE - Like SatelliteGuys, SatelliteGuys Radio is a family friendly service. No Foul Language is allowed by the DJ's or in the music. Please follow the rules that you would follow for a regular radio station. DJ's violating this policy will have their access revoked. So please keep it family friendly. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Updated this post since we launched the site. :)

If you have any questions please PM me! Thanks for listening to the All New SatelliteGuys Radio! :D

Reactions: emily