Watchin TV @ my tailgate this fall.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Moonion

Original poster
Aug 27, 2009
Ga.
I have DTV and I'm tryin to figure out the easiest way to get service @ my tailgate. I know I could just set up a dish, but I was tryin to find an easier way. I have heard about the Slingbox with a Slingcatcher, but I can't really find much info on it. Anyone have any suggestions.

I have DTV and I'm tryin to figure out the easiest way to get service @ my tailgate. I know I could just set up a dish, but I was tryin to find an easier way. I have heard about the Slingbox with a Slingcatcher, but I can't really find much info on it. Anyone have any suggestions.

Don't you need an internet connection for the Slingbox, do you have one of them at your tailgate party ?

Don't you need an internet connection for the Slingbox, do you have one of them at your tailgate party ?
Its possible.

I know Alabama has wifi pretty much campus wide (at least in the main tailgate areas)

Not sure if you would have enough speed to use it as he is talking about though.

For basics locals I use OTA for HD, but use a Sling and Verizon laptop card or my Storm phone for high speed internet streaming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)