Will you get SETA

• YES

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • NO

Votes: 102 84.3%
  • Already got it

Votes: 7 5.8%

• Total voters
No I won't simply because I don't care about that sport, however I know customers of mine that will and have, they are going crazy over it.

Just curious pjm8047, why do you ask?

I am a big soccer fan , and I like rugby too, but the for what they show on the channel I think is over-priced. No I will not subscribe.

Already subbed to it and don't regret it a single bit.

However, I realize it's very special interest and niche. I happen to like what's on the channel and have been lusting for it for over a year. As soon as it became available, I ordered it. For those that aren't into football, rugby, Aussie Rules and Gaelic Games, I can see why they wouldn't want to order it.

One thing is for certain though. After watching the opening weekend of gridiron, every team in the NFL ought to sub to Setanta so they can watch the Rugby World Cup and learn how to tackle properly.

I took advantage of the free preview to watch some Premiership, rugby, and even hurling. Setanta seemed great, and if it was available in HD I'd consider giving it a shot. But at $15 for SD only programming, it just isn't worth it for a casual fan like me.

There was a really interesting article on the DigitalSpy.co.uk sight that said in the current format, Setanta would not make it through the next two years if drastic changes were not made to the pricing structure.

Do you have a link for this article?

Already paid my money :)

pjm - the reason they have rugby on most of the time is because you are watching the channel right in the middle of the rugby world cup .. for which they have US broadcast rights ;)

When is the Setanta free preview supossed to end? I thought it was end of August but I could swear it was still on last Sunday. I'll check when I get home but a friend is asking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts