X-Box One as a BD Player/Media Device Thread

One note, the BluRay player booted up much faster than my old Sony BluRay player (circa 2009 model). Still takes about 30-45 seconds, but the old one could take twice that sometimes.

If I am to use the Xbox One in my Home Theater, I will need an extension cable for Kinect. None seem to be available yet.

Just in case you missed it: Xbox One can now play Blu-ray 3D!
What you need to do is to make sure that your console software is up-to-date and then go to Video settings and enable 3D support!
Of course you also need a 3D capable TV! ;)

If I am to use the Xbox One in my Home Theater, I will need an extension cable for Kinect. None seem to be available yet.

Anyone see an extender cable yet? Mine is still perched at on odd angle and stretched tight. Can't believe they moved away from the standard USB connector for that proprietary one. Since they removed the mandatory kinect it may soon be following the HD DVD standalone player into oblivion (I still have mine and a spare to play old HD DVDs), but I hope not. I use the voice commands to switch apps and snap things like NFL app to the side constantly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)