Xbox One And Dish

Anyone have any news or information if Dish plans to create an app for a virtual joey
The "virtual Joey" has been somewhat of a bust. It was planned for a bunch of TVs, game consoles, etc, etc. You can only get it on what, the PS3 and LG TVs ? No Xbox 360 or One, no other TV brands, not even the PS4...

Yes, the virtual joey was added to the PS4 about a month ago. My son has it on his PS4 but we didn't use it. Stuck with the wired joey.

The "Virtual Joey" option on any device that is not the tv itself is pointless. Why am I going to run my PS3 or PS4 or whatever whenever I want to watch Dish. I can only imagine how much quicker these items will fail having been run for such lengthy periods of time. Also, you are still charged the leasing fee so why not use an actual Joey?

The "Virtual Joey" option on any device that is not the tv itself is pointless. Why am I going to run my PS3 or PS4 or whatever whenever I want to watch Dish. I can only imagine how much quicker these items will fail having been run for such lengthy periods of time. Also, you are still charged the leasing fee so why not use an actual Joey?
Agreed, IMHO this is why the virtual Joey will ultimately fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)