"0" apps on new HWS

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Nothing works. Pandora, Sirius, Weather channel. All dead in the water. Have to go to Menu to get out of the respective dead screens. YES, internet connect is OK. Reset twice. Bad box??? BTW, activated Thursday AM.

Well, technically been three. If no go on Monday AM, will contact Dirt.

Last edited:
Hmm, I suppose your plan of action should suffice then. Good luck! I'm thinking it will fix itself.

Just checked again, no apps working on HWS all apps working fine on original Hopper. Connected HWS Thursday night

Well, satjay, guess we give them one more night?

Same thing, installed mine around Noon Thursday afternoon, but it works. Installed my neighbors' later in the day & he has no internet apps working. Both are using same IP, both worked fine with orig Hopper. After 3 nights still not working. Contacted DIRT on Fri evening, will contact again later this afternoon. Pandora just sits there, can't connect.

Still no Internet apps

3 overnight updates (since new install of HWS) & still no Internet apps - are we the only 3 customers affected? Have tried everything suggested but till not working - only solution seems to be replacing HWS?

Checked this morning, no go. I sent a PM to Zach from DIRT for assistance

I guess you guy have for sure to make sure the device is getting a internet connection so forth? I'm sure you have but just checking also have ran the broadband test? You guys using the HIC or going over Wifi? Yeah I should get my HWS tomorrow so we will see how it goes.

Yes, internet is OK. On demand works fine. Satjay, I PM'd Zach, too.

Yes, internet is OK. On demand works fine. Satjay, I PM'd Zach, too.

Hmm that is strange. I wonder if there a way to force it to re-download the update or software that has the Apps with it due to sounds like something did not get fully installed.

I wonder if there a way to force it to re-download the update or software that has the Apps with it due to sounds like something did not get fully installed.

I don't think you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)