Timer Conflicts

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Timer conflicts have not been an issue because I was splitting between both Hoppers, but now Im trying something a little different. When you prioritize your timers, and there is a conflict, will the Hopper not find the next showing of that one program and record it? Reason I ask is when I had Directv it would do it automatically, but I have a conflict on Tues that knocks out the 8pm Deadliest Catch. I figured it would automatically record the 10pm repeat showing of that episode, but its not, I have to go in an manually restore it.

Am I missing something.

It should pick it up, but it may take a few days to do so depending on when you set the timer up, how many total events there are (including skipped events) and other factors. I'd check it on Monday night to see if it is picking up the next airing. I have lots of shows skipped by priority and do not have an issue with the later airing being picked up...

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Ah, gotcha thanks. I had to re-do my timers and it wasnt picking it up, but that was right after I set it up. Ill keep an eye out next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts