Status
Please reply by conversation.

mjac

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
FL/TN
Greetings,

If the moderators feel this post is inappropriate or considered spam, I apologize and please remove it.

I was out in the yard adjusting a dish the other day and a neighbor came over. He said his son had something I might want. A long story short, a complete 1.0 Meter Channel Master is mine. I quickly fabed’ed up a mount to marry it to my motor and got it working in short order. Not a bad week, a Coolsat 5000 and a dish, but I digress.

My dilemma is this, for several reasons I prefer not to discuss, I will not be unable to use it at my present location. I am wondering if someone has a complete Channel Master/ Primestar 84e they would like trade. An 84e will be much more suitable for my needs here in Florida.

The 1.0 Meter Channel Master is complete including; dish, three lnb support arms, 40 mm lnb holder, a OEM lnbf with single outputs - one each vertical and horizontal, a lnb weather cover and the OEM pole mount (heavy). The dish is weathered but otherwise in good shape. Pictures are available upon request. I would expect an 84e trade would be equally complete.

I realize that shipping might be an issue but I wanted to this put out to get a feeling of any interest. Alternatively, with notice before 2/25 I could deliver it to the I-75 side of Chattanooga TN or thereabouts on 2/26 thru 3/2 am or pm. Otherwise the antenna will go into retirement in rural TN until I am able to set it up there.

Pm’s are ok.

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts