Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chewie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 12, 2009
California
Hello Gents
I have a mini-bud with geosatpro 1.2 m dish, getting more than a few c-band channels, I am wondering how many more could I get with a 1.8 m dish.
I have a azbox + receiver, I am at 117.2 long.
Any comments will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance .
Chewie

Havin done the 1.2m minibud thing with good results, its not even close. 1.8m dish gets most C-band feeds up there, the most notable exception being some, but not all, of the S2 feeds.

well look at thelist under the C-Band stuff and match it up with what you get right now. The C-Band side is updated by me with a 6 foot dish. Now there is no S2 listed (because all I have is the azbox) but you will get pretty much all the DVB stuff up there

I get the DVB-S2 RTV mux on 87W with a six footer, although the signal is somewhat weak. A six footer should run circles around a 1.2M MiniBUD.

Hello Gents
Thanks a lot for this information, I been using the list provided in this forum, adding tp's to the sats, but no luck , I am getting the 69.99 dish from WSI, I never done this type of installation, buy I have been reading some of your comments and it does not look like a rocket scientist project.
best regards.
Chewie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)