1/28/2009 12:07pm Uplink Activity Report - 1 change

Scott - any rumors yet on how "soon" we may see more Dish HD.. They have been quite slack of late...! All this money and it seems like nothing changes ;0 I tell you I want to dump my SD soon. When viacom goes HD SD is doen for me... ;0 Any rumblings on when this will happen?

SCOTT DGIABLUR? Is this new change for next week when wait for it---

Dish will PUT UP TEN NEW NATIONAL HD CHANNELS!!!(rumor mill off)

Now let the fights begin:eek:.

Only change I would add to the new format is putting a dash between the date/time and the "Uplink..." To separate it so it doesn't all run together. Other than that, the format is easier to glance.

Yeah... I noticed I forgot the dash in there last night. I will put it back tonight since I have some more work to do on the new visual features.

Only change I would add to the new format is putting a dash between the date/time and the "Uplink..." To separate it so it doesn't all run together. Other than that, the format is easier to glance.

Yeah... I noticed I forgot the dash in there last night. I will put it back tonight since I have some more work to do on the new visual features.

Personally it works fine for me without the dash ... but hey ... I am happy as can be with the date coming first! ... @party