1.2m Andrew Commercial Ku Dish Help

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Here is a switch mod for what you are trying to do...
http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/174802-Naughty-Mods-II-4x8-Switch-with-All-18V-outputs

Post a few photos of the feedhorn and waveguides. Likely that you could remove the polarity trap and install a voltage polarity switching or a bandstacked LNB.

I already set it up for him, Brian. All he has to do is hook the LNB's to the multiswitch I gave him, then run a line to his receiver. His setup is exactly like mine, and mine works fine with 13v. Thats a known good multiswitch, all he has to do is hook a coax to each LNB and run the two coaxes to the multiswitch, then a line from the multiswitch to the receiver. :)

stogie5150,

After reading your post I realized that I did not fully understood what you had said to me the day you were here, and misunderstood that the switch was to be used for something else and not for the 1.2M dish setup. I blame this incident on my very poor hearing and asking the wrong questions.

After connecting the coax cables to the right and coresponding ports everything is ok now. Scanned a total of 229 channels at 97W Galaxy 19. Thank You very much to you for the gift and to Brian for his always helpful information.

Now that this is working, I will try something that most have tried before with some good and bad success. THE BIG MIN-BUD CHALLANGE. It is time to start reading some threads on the subject.

avenger.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts