1/30/2009 5:22pm Uplink Activity Report - 28 changes

Why?? The 9400's are one complete mess. And thats an understatement.:( I hope they Drop that 9400 mess all together.

I just don't like the mapdowns, never have, and never will. I'd rather all my HD be together out of all that SD crap in the guide. I know others don't like the mapdowns either.

I just don't like the mapdowns, never have, and never will. I'd rather all my HD be together out of all that SD crap in the guide. I know others don't like the mapdowns either.
You do realize mapdowns can be turned off? Look in your menu under local channels (its a wierd p[lace but thats where it is)

It's been quite awhile since Dish did this. For some time now you find free previews at their natural channel number. Channel 102 says whats available and where to tune.

Perhaps they are remapping for a temporary preview, like one weekend.

The previews on regular channels usually last a month or so.

Yep I do have mapdowns shut off...but I wish those 3 or 4 channels in the higher 300 range like MGM and Smithsonian and I guess soon to be Crimes and Investigation HD were also in the 9400 range as well like all the other HD channels.

I am really hoping that all these HD channels they have uplinked in the 4000x range would be available to us, at least it is better sorted than the 9400x range, which is out of control, but better than the mapdowns.

Yep I do have mapdowns shut off...but I wish those 3 or 4 channels in the higher 300 range like MGM and Smithsonian and I guess soon to be Crimes and Investigation HD were also in the 9400 range as well like all the other HD channels.

I am really hoping that all these HD channels they have uplinked in the 4000x range would be available to us, at least it is better sorted than the 9400x range, which is out of control, but better than the mapdowns.
The mapdowns work great for me (mostly) as I lock out everything except what I'd even remotely ever watch, including all the SD verisons. My All Chan (and All Sub/All HD) EPG consists of 63 channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)