1.8 prime f.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lme

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 14, 2009
Ontario
Waiting for the actuator & positioner to arrive and start the set up in spring.
What type of cable do i need from the positioner to the actuator & where it can be purchased ?

Waiting for the actuator & positioner to arrive and start the set up in spring.
What type of cable do i need from the positioner to the actuator & where it can be purchased ?

Underground sprinkler wire seems to work fine for most people. Check your local hardware, Menard's , Lowes, Home Depot , etc for the best price and selection.
:)

since he's in Canada it would be Home Hardware (home owners helping home owners) or Canadian Tire ;)

I used a roll of 4 conductor telephone wire...solid wire not the stranded stuff. I put it underground in 1/2" pvc last year and it's working great. It worked ok and was a lot cheaper than the sprinkler wire I saw at H. Depot....blind

I used a roll of 4 conductor telephone wire...solid wire not the stranded stuff. I put it underground in 1/2" pvc last year and it's working great. It worked ok and was a lot cheaper than the sprinkler wire I saw at H. Depot....blind
I think i just put in the garbage few weeks ago a good length of this type of wire. Is it like a 2 wires ribbon cable ?

I think mine came from Ratio Shack on a small spool. Round cable 4 conductor..item # 278-872 for $6.99 a 50 foot roll. It said 24 gauge. It has worked thru one summer and a bitter cold snowy winter....Blind

HI everyone,

I use thermostat wiring. mine has 6 conductors all color coded with extra tuff jacketing. bought mine at menards, but you can buy it at most hardware stores.Little more expensive ,but very durable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)