$1 Install for existing customers?

yekat

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2004
Vienna, VA
Is there any way existing customers can get in on the $1 install promotion, given that we agree to the 6-month commitment? Or do I need to first cancel, and then sign up as a new customer? If so, how long after I quit do I get expunged from their system and would be considered a new customer? Would they have to come and uninstall the equipment if I cancelled, and then come back out and install it again when I sign up as a new customer?

riffjim4069 said:
The existing customer upgrade is the same offer, but you pay a $49 installation free vice $1.

Any way around the $49? Anyone try cancelling and resubscribing as a new customer?

yekat said:
Any way around the $49? Anyone try cancelling and resubscribing as a new customer?
Call VOOM and ask. They might be able to extend this offer to an existing customer in exchange for a 6-month commitment.

Ilya said:
Call VOOM and ask. They might be able to extend this offer to an existing customer in exchange for a 6-month commitment.

Oh?, so the $49 install for existing customers is without a commitment? What about mirroring fees?

Plywodstatebum said:
Am I the only one that thinks this question is Moot. If you have Voom Why would you want to resubscribe to voom? :confused:

... for additional STBs for different TVs?

CDH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)