$1 Install for existing customers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

yekat

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2004
Vienna, VA
Is there any way existing customers can get in on the $1 install promotion, given that we agree to the 6-month commitment? Or do I need to first cancel, and then sign up as a new customer? If so, how long after I quit do I get expunged from their system and would be considered a new customer? Would they have to come and uninstall the equipment if I cancelled, and then come back out and install it again when I sign up as a new customer?

riffjim4069 said:
The existing customer upgrade is the same offer, but you pay a $49 installation free vice $1.

Any way around the $49? Anyone try cancelling and resubscribing as a new customer?

yekat said:
Any way around the $49? Anyone try cancelling and resubscribing as a new customer?
Call VOOM and ask. They might be able to extend this offer to an existing customer in exchange for a 6-month commitment.

Ilya said:
Call VOOM and ask. They might be able to extend this offer to an existing customer in exchange for a 6-month commitment.

Oh?, so the $49 install for existing customers is without a commitment? What about mirroring fees?

Plywodstatebum said:
Am I the only one that thinks this question is Moot. If you have Voom Why would you want to resubscribe to voom? :confused:

... for additional STBs for different TVs?

CDH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)